College Football fans...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks fine to me from what I've had a chance to see. Moves nicely in the pocket and throws a nice ball. He'll do quite well in the NFL.

He looks fine to me from what I've had a chance to see. Moves nicely in the pocket and throws a nice ball. He'll do quite well in the NFL.

I'm almost inclined to agree with you, but he won the Heisman. For a QB, that thing is like the kiss of death. The curse carries over into the NFL.

He seems very accurate. Regarding his not looking good, you have to take into account that he is playing against one of the best defenses in the country. This ain't no Big 12 defense that you can run up 60+ on, but so far in this game, OU's offense has actually been a major factor keeping Florida from having good scoring opportunities, because of field position.

JUMP PASS!!

turn out the lights..........the party's over !!!!!!..........good game really, oklahoma collapsed after the interception on what looked to be a scoring drive.

I love defensive games so I've enjoyed the game tonight. funny how it was a defensive struggle since both these teams put up some big points this year.

on a side note I'd like to apologize to my fellow SEC fans for Alabama getting out coached and out played in the Sugar Bowl. their play was an embarrassment; hopefully they will take that feeling into next year.

I would also like to apologize to the NCAA for not showing up and getting crushed by Utah and allowing this crazy talk about how they should share in the national championship title.

Congrats to Utah though, they showed up, had an outstanding game plan, punched us in the mouth and dropped us. Congrats on an outstanding season.

on a side note I'd like to apologize to my fellow SEC fans for Alabama getting out coached and out played in the Sugar Bowl. their play was an embarrassment; hopefully they will take that feeling into next year.
Wow, you are the first 'Bama fan I've seen who hasn't treated Saban like the infallible second coming.

Though LSU (my team) won their bowl game, they were an embarrassment all regular season. I'm not sure which is worse :confused: , but I think that Utah is a legitimately good team. But having said that, stick 'em in the SEC, get 'em beat the hell up every week, and then see how they fare against a solid team in a bowl game.

Congrats to Florida. Very happy you won.

Bradford is just not at all in the same class as Tebow.

They're different types of quarterbacks. Bradford is an already made NFL QB. There's a reason he'll be the #1 pick in April. I think Tebow has a chance to be a solid pro given a chance. However, he needs more work to be a solid pro I think out of the gate than Bradford. Both have won the Heisman and both play their game very well. I don't think either is "that" much better than the other.

The thing about Tebow that impresses me the most is how good a kid he is.

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Sorry I was drunk and jumping around in my living room... :lol

GO GATORS!!! I can't tell you how damn good I feel right now. :drink
Congrats! Of course, I hate Florida. . .unless they are playing non-SEC teams in bowl games. I think Tebow should transfer to LSU :D

and back to Vader AL, funny how you didn't have to play Florida until the championship game :monkey1

Congrats! Of course, I hate Florida. . .unless they are playing non-SEC teams in bowl games. I think Tebow should transfer to LSU :D

:rotfl I know how you feel... I usually hate LSU, unless they are playing in a bowl game. I know last year I was rooting for them.

And I agree with Josh too, I think that Bradford is an EXCELLENT QB. He's quick and calm in the pocket.. Dude is going to make a really great NFL QB. Tebow I think needs to stay one more year in FL, work on his pocket presence... really show the scouts that he can be a good NFL QB as well.

He'll do good even if he doesn't stay another year, but I really hope he does... FL wouldn't be the same without him.

I'm rooting for the kid (Tebow). He seems like one of the classiest kids ever. How can you not like that? I agree with Josh in that I think staying another year would be a great idea. Work on those things and show the scouts he can do this. He reminds me of Steve Young honestly and he had a pretty good pro career.

I'm rooting for the kid (Tebow). He seems like one of the classiest kids ever. How can you not like that? I agree with Josh in that I think staying another year would be a great idea. Work on those things and show the scouts he can do this. He reminds me of Steve Young honestly and he had a pretty good pro career.

I agree. Tebow is seriously one of the most genuinely nice people I have ever met, I ran into him at Outback Steakhouse last year and he was very gracious and cool. All I wanted to do was to wave and let him know that I appreciated him. He gives off a vibe of being 100% real in the way he is portrayed.

Back