collector junkie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solidsnake1982

Freaked Out
Reaction score
new to collecting , forums and having to wait patiently without going green and wrecking the place.

from sunny england , (Luton town)
where we pay double it would seem for the statues and busts
but its all worth it when they arrive

Last edited:
new to collecting , forums and having to wait patiently without going green and wrecking the place.

I don't think I quite got that. But welcome none the less. :)

To transalate:

Going green = jealous or 'Hulk smash', if a true Brit then prolly the latter :lol

Sunny England = not so much, it's bloody rainy!!

Where we pay double = speaks for itself, which thanks to shipping costs and customs - we do :mad:.

:lol

Welcome Solid :wave
x

are you familiar with the term , you get your pants pulled down .

i thought that might be to english

:lol, I think that one is universal.

Plus that particular one shows the differences between the countries which makes me laugh.
Pants in USA = trousers, Pants in UK = underwear :lol.
So that phrase is particularly brutal in the UK :lol :rock
x :clap

:horror Not where I come from it's not!
:lol
x :wave

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Hey , a fellow Brit. We do indeed pay double but only to the :mad: customs , I wouldn't mind if the artists saw a penny of that.

What's your preference then mate? Sideshow , hot Toys etc

Hey , a fellow Brit. We do indeed pay double but only to the :mad: customs , I wouldn't mind if the artists saw a penny of that.

What's your preference then mate? Sideshow , hot Toys etc
If I'm honest abit of everything give only been collecting since Xmas last year and now have a couple of premium formats a lsb and a life size bust , but prefer the 1/4 premium format .

Not up on the acronyms yet

Does the addiction usually start by going mental and buying any sideshow piece you can get your hands , get skint , followed by a bollocking off the wife . Then you find your preference pieces

Does the addiction usually start by going mental and buying any sideshow piece you can get your hands , get skint , followed by a bollocking off the wife . Then you find your preference pieces

That paragraph could have been written by myself word for word. So glad it isn't just me

Back