Collection Update! (Consists of a little bit of everything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the best poses I've seen! Great collection, makes me wanna repose my figs again for the thrid time in a month lol
Thanks you sir. I love reposing my figures. I have at least 20 pictures of each figure in multiple poses lol. But some like Red Suit Spiderman will never change cuz it just looks that badass!

Very nice HT and anime collection!!! :clap
Thanks!

Cherry Collection, Some Great Pieces and Pic's, Great great Introduction Post and Welcome to the Show Azimk
Thanks bro. I'm fairly new to this lol I still haven't figured out how to delete a post. I've clicked "edit" and no delete option appears.

Awesome collection!
Thanks!

:clap Excellent Collection - especially the Hot Toys figures, Looks fantastic... I like the layout - it's so well organised!
Thanks bro! I try to keep it as neat as I can. Notice I haven't added lights yet? I'm trying to figure out the best possible way to set it up without wires dangling all over the place.

Nice collection ;)
Thanks!

LOVE the gundam, dbz, street fighter, and bleach action figures! no naruto or OP tho? hahaha
I'm trying to find the Medicom Naruto and Sasuke but they are **** expensive now :( I started this hobby about a year ago so I missed out on a few releases lol. I'm hoping S.H. Figuarts goes through with the Naruto line. I can't do statues or else' I'd have picked up a few Naruto ones. I like to add my own touch to things and pose them in my own way so statues are a no for me. OP I haven't even watched yet -.-

I'm trying to find the Medicom Naruto and Sasuke but they are **** expensive now :( I started this hobby about a year ago so I missed out on a few releases lol. I'm hoping S.H. Figuarts goes through with the Naruto line. I can't do statues or else' I'd have picked up a few Naruto ones. I like to add my own touch to things and pose them in my own way so statues are a no for me. OP I haven't even watched yet -.-

I know I've seen the eBay prices on the naruto and assume figures. Dope collection still tho. One piece is sick btw. Should def be in you watch list :hi5:

Back