• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collection Sale!!! Hot Toys, Enterbay OH MY!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No ill intentions stretchbaldy! Just a precaution for everyone. Good to know you're reliable. It really is a rarity for people to get screwed around here anyway since it's a tight-knit community.

No worries Brandoloneous. I get it. My refund for BabyDoll and Black Spiderman has been issued to (/'-')/Peanut.

OK. My refund has been made to (/'-')/Peanut and he resent his payment the proper way. Sorry for all the confusion folks! MY BAD!!!

Thanks (/'-')/Peanut.

Just a quick update for everyone who purchased some of my items from this thread....

All items are boxed up and ready to go. That was some marathon getting all that boxed! Wow. Tomorrow the wifey will load up the minivan and ship them while I am at work. Poor girl.

Most folks who purchased multiple items will be receiving multiple boxes and that means multiple tracking numbers. All items will be shipped via FEDEX or UPS with the exception of the lone Canadian buyer. His is going USPS. 2 boxes as well.

Thanks again everyone!

Still a few items left for sale as well!

Terminator T-800 Tech Noir
Captain America
Iron Man Unleashed

All 3 of the above are minty fresh and still sit all lonely in my glass cabinet. All 3 are mint and complete with all boxes. They need new homes.

I also have the following factory sealed items left as well:

DX08 Joker, 1989 Nicholson version (I have two of these left)
DX09 Batman, 1989 Keaton version (Last One)

I am open to offers. But please don't stray too far from my asking prices. I might just say YES to move these. Serious buyers only please!

Thanks again.

Hey everyone I will respond to my PM's tonight when I get home from work.

Also, All boxes were shipped today! I will provide tracking numbers via private message to everyone tonight as well.

Thanks again!

To all buyers:

Shipping updates have been private messaged to all of you. Your packages are on the way. Thanks again.

Tech Noir Term, Cap A and the Silver Iron Man 2 figure all still available! Great prices on these and I may accept your offer.. These are minty fresh!

Also the 2 boxed Jokers and 1 boxed batman still available as well!

Tech Noir and Iron Man 2 Unleashed are now pending and awaiting payment. Cap America is still available and now with a lower price. $125.00!!!!

Tech Noir sold and shipped. Cap American and IM Unleashed PENDING.

Sealed DX08 and DX09 still available with lower prices!

Ok guys. Everything is now sold except for one still sealed in shipper DX09 Keaton Batman. He is still available. Still untouched by collector hands and waiting to be unboxed! So who is it gonna be?

Back