Collecting SS Universal Horror range - my progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogueCylon

Super Freak
Reaction score
After getting the Frankenstein bust when it was first released I took a little unfortunate hiatus. Now I'm trying to play catch up :)

So far I have the PF SSE Bride & Frankenstein with base, the original PF SSE Frankenstein, and Ash.

I really want to track down Ardeth Bey bust and also the Mummy PF. If if possible pickup all the dio's. This is going to be an uphill battle I think. Are there decent deals for these, or are they all hyper expensive now?

Thanks,
Jim

patience should reward you with decent deals on most pieces.

THe only one you will never find a deal on will be the SSE Mummy PF.
The SSE Nos seems to be fairly rare these days as well. But nothing near the SSE Mummy PF

SSE Mummy Bust? You will need several thousand dollars and lots of patience...

Although I'd prefer the SSE Mummy bust I have to be realistic. Likely I will make do with the colour one.

On the Mummy PF I plan to get on in the next two months. That's a must have piece. :)

Jim

Patience will be involved in finding them. Boatloads of cash too. To give you an example...I just sold a color Mummy bust for $2395.00, even in this horrible economy. I would imagine an SSE(which is limited to only 15 pieces) would cost more than that.:peace

Like others said patience with these is the best course to take. Mummy PF's seem to come in waves then you don't see them for months on end. I think I've only seen 2 SSE mummy PF's in probably the last 2 years so good luck on that one. I can guarantee you will not get number 06/50 :D

I'm actually in the process of selling the my SSE wolfman, LAM and phantom at the moment, but plan on keeping the rest. Nosferatu is the lone one that I cannot find and its really starting to piss me off :lol

That I do. I had a listing on here for awhile and had no hits so I moved it to ebay. Nothing is sold yes, but a couple are pending offers...

If your interested in anything shoot me a PM I have no qualms about taking money away from ebay!

My latest edition on its way:

3612179600_c46567bc77_b.jpg

:fireworks

A beautiful diorama that is perfect for the Silver Screen. I'm so glad I got this rather than the colour version.

3622468817_f1b1e426ba.jpg

3623290104_a5454f1205.jpg

3623291894_7c23cda928.jpg

Back