Collecting hot toys superman's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seeks

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Opligise if this is in the wrong section
does anybody collected just one character as I was thinking of collecting the suoerman hot toys and interested if anybody also has done this?
I guess there's not many of them out unlike the batmans etc

Sort of...

_DSC2066 (1).jpg

Nice collections ... I am thinking of just sticking with superman but I guess after u have brought the main 4 figures that would be it ?

Not many choices from Hot Toys when it comes to Superman, but there's also the Brando Jor-El and Routh Superman figures from Superman Returns. Otherwise, you'll have to start looking into custom Superman figures, which can get expensive.

Ye I think I will have to wait awhile untill they bring something out for JL haha.. so I was thinking maybe 2 x BvS and 2 x MOS have them in different poses or something but I'm not sure what to do.

I collect Superman, Spidey, Batman, and Hulk from Hot Toys and NECA. While quite a few more than just one character, I can understand just sticking to one or a few characters you like in this hobby.

I collect mostly Supes. I have alot of them not only HT but also many customs. They are currently in the box as I am moving them in another room so cant share updated pict yet. The old one I used for my Supe group in FB.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back