Collecting & Girls - What's your experience?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZsaszSays

Super Freak
Reaction score
So after awhile on the board I've noticed something. Every now and then conversations shift in the direction of people calling toy collectors virgins. Now clearly just because you collect toys does not mean you're a virgin. And this is nothing against anyone that is.
What crossed my mind was for those of us single fellas that are in the dating scene, how does the whole toy collecting hobby work into that equation? I wanted to see what everyone else's take on the subject is and what their experiences have been like.

If it helps I'll give an example...
I had one experience late last year. I took this girl I met through a mutual friend on a few dates. We talk, we laughed, we just clicked. So after the third date I asked her back to my place. When we walked into my room and I turned on the light, she went quiet for second. I asked her what's the matter and she begins to snicker. I asked her what's so funny, and her response was "You collect dolls? That's kind of immature." and continued to laugh out loud. I stated that I didnt think so...it got very quiet...so I ended up just taking her home. I never called her again.
That was a pretty bad experience, but Ive also had very good ones. I've had girls show a lot of interest and tell me how cool it is. So obiously it differs.

Feel free to share your experiences, thoughts, opinions. :wave

Bring the toys on the first date. Tell her they like to watch.

:lol Yeeeeeah buddy! The last girl I brought home asked me if they like to watch. Haha
You cant really say "I have toys at home" shes gonna think of something else. :lol

I generally have a Marvel Legends Spider-Man figure on my womans back when I'm banging her.

Is he facing you or away from you? :lol

I had one experience late last year. I took this girl I met through a mutual friend on a few dates. We talk, we laughed, we just clicked. So after the third date I asked her back to my place. When we walked into my room and I turned on the light, she went quiet for second. I asked her what's the matter and she begins to snicker. I asked her what's so funny, and her response was "You collect dolls? That's kind of immature." and continued to laugh out loud. I stated that I didnt think so...it got very quiet...so I ended up just taking her home. I never called her again.

Did you not feel up for making light of it yourself? I dunno maybe that could have gone a completely different way if you were willing to laugh at it yourself.

On the other hand, I wasn't there, maybe she was being obnoxious about it in which case **** her.....wait...

If you have da muzzle, it won't matter...

Start pwning, take names, collect and rule da world... everything else just falls in place.

Ski

So after awhile on the board I've noticed something. Every now and then conversations shift in the direction of people calling toy collectors virgins. Now clearly just because you collect toys does not mean you're a virgin. And this is nothing against anyone that is.
What crossed my mind was for those of us single fellas that are in the dating scene, how does the whole toy collecting hobby work into that equation? I wanted to see what everyone else's take on the subject is and what their experiences have been like.

That was a pretty bad experience, but Ive also had very good ones. I've had girls show a lot of interest and tell me how cool it is. So obiously it differs.

Feel free to share your experiences, thoughts, opinions. :wave

you mention you had good experiences, but you focused and wanted to tell us the bad experience,
what is the ratio? more bad experiences than good experiences?
what were some of the good experiences you have had?

I know people here are making fun, but this is a subject that Im not going to make fun, because it happened to me a few times,

I met someone online, we got along perfectly, we had a lot in common, we used Skype to talk, I was going to ask her to meet then she asked me to add her on facebook, I did, in my picture albums I have one with some of my figures,
next thing I know she never really talked to me back, she didn't delete me, but she didn't care to talk either, I asked her why she said she didn't know what I was talking about, I Asked if it was because of my "toys" she said: I didn't wanted to be mean, but I didn't know you were one of "those guys"

@ blackmask

^^^ :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'm serious about "da muzzle", can't be more serious about pwning.

If I was in Ireland right now A-Dev would get pwned, if he thought he didn't get pwned the first time, he'd get pwned once again...until the lesson was learn-ed-t :/.

Ski

u3epegu3.jpg

No problem! ;)

Back