Collectibles displayed vs in box forever?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well good then.
picture.php

me, i open, tweak, or at times completely disassemble and reenineer my action figures. if something is super aweome and readily avaliable, i will buy multiples and store for later use.

those who keep MISP, how do you control the acid of the boxes from affecting the figure? do you place conservatory cardboard/acid free tissue paper around the boxes?

Yes, you must use acid free tissue paper and replace the figure back in the box. Try not to breath at all on the figure, as the spores and micro-organisms that we exhale could over time destroy your investment.

It is then crucial to place the boxed figure in an airtight container and fill it with inert rare earth gas and shield from all light.

those who keep MISP, how do you control the acid of the boxes from affecting the figure? do you place conservatory cardboard/acid free tissue paper around the boxes?

Once again I thought I heard it all, and again someone has brought the stupidity bar too a new level:slap

Once again I thought I heard it all, and again someone has brought the stupidity bar too a new level:slap

there is a news article I'd like for you to read but I can't post it here due to the nature of its contents but look up "Daniel James DuPuis" on Google.

Yes, you must use acid free tissue paper and replace the figure back in the box. Try not to breath at all on the figure, as the spores and micro-organisms that we exhale could over time destroy your investment.

It is then crucial to place the boxed figure in an airtight container and fill it with inert rare earth gas and shield from all light.

:exactly:

Classic buddy:lol

I responded when this guy thought that the Rocky 20 inch statue may fall over when displayed and of course another member called me an ass, so get ready for it if it comes, as for me, your response is pure genius :yess::clap

I took your word for it and ordered the statue so if anything goes wrong and it falls off the base, it's on you.

Back