Collaborate on a commission with me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vektor

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I thought it might be cool if we collaborated and created a figure together. This might be a lot of fun and give people a better idea of what the process of having a figure commissioned with me is like, and just how diverse and specific you're free to be with it.

So whoever might be interested, we could start by taking a vote on a character we'd like to see, then vote on a costume...take suggestions for poses...and so forth until we have a finished piece. Once it's complete, I'll put it up for sale in case anyone would like to purchase it, and maybe do something where anyone who orders a commission the following month is entered to win one for free or something, but the idea is to get your own juices flowing as to the possibilities and what character(s) YOU might have made...

Of course, any character is possible, but for this one it might work best if we stuck to a `comic book' genre, and a `humanoid' character. But I don't know! Let me know what you think, and thoughts on a character. Let's create a collectible! :)

Back