Code3 Poster Fellowship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Yeah, the problem with the LOTR plaques is that the original artwork was focused so intently on the faces of all the cast membes. I've got the Star Wars ones on order, but only because there are very few humans present. The one that DOES have a lot of humans present, the ANH Style D poster, doesn't look good at all, IMO.

Gandalf looks good and the Viggo face isnt off by much, much closer than the Strider statue. The rest........:doh but it captures the characters like its been said before they dont need to be spot on.

A couple more photos from Code 3's website:

17011_11_large.jpg

17011_12_large.jpg

They're not perfect likenesses, but I'm loving the Star Wars 3D posters. I may end up getting these if I have the wall space.

Hey, if you don't like it, don't buy it. You don't have to justify your decision to anyone else.

I've pre-ordered one already, and I'm really looking forward to it. I think it looks very good.

You've got to keep in mind that since this poster is 10.5 inches tall, Galadriel's head is probably an inch or less. I think given the circumstances, they did as good a job as you can on such a small scale.

RIGHT-ON ROBO DAD !!!!:banana
YOU ROCK !!!:rock

:bliss :bliss :bliss

PS I ordered all 3 ..:ted

The 3D effect looks quite cool! Only Boromir looks a little rediculous...

Back