Code 3 AT-ST - finally got it

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, my focus are OT Imperials so I had to get the AT-ST. Now I need to find a Code 3 Vader's TIE Fighter (preferably regular undamaged version), and not from ebay since I don't have an account.

Congratulations on the acquisition Sergiu. I'll keep an eye out for Vader's Tiw fighter in the UK for you.

Congratulations on the acquisition Sergiu. I'll keep an eye out for Vader's Tiw fighter in the UK for you.

Thanks my friend, getting the Code 3 Vader's TIE Fighter from an EU seller is the best choice. Not going to pay $130 international shipping from US, as an ebay seller asks (and the ship itself costs $95)...:rolleyes:

Congrats on finally scoring this piece. I have this, the Falcon, X-Wing and Slave 1. The AT-ST and Slave 1 are my 2 faves. I'm hoping eFx will continue the diecast line...we NEED an AT-AT and a Jango Fett Slave 1! Jabba's Sail Barge with 2 skiffs would be really cool too! And a Shuttle Tydirium...

:D

I'm hoping to see eFX making similar items in their Precision Cast Replicas line. I'd like to see some more Imperial hardware.

Agreed, i cannot see them going with the metal line if ther Precision cast line is of a similar size and price point.

If they do go with the metal line, i too would like to see Jango Fett's Slave 1 and the Millennium Falcon with the ROTS paint job.

Hopefully with the release of the Falcon eFX will produce more cool ships/vehicles in their Precision Cast Replicas line. I'm in for an AT-AT, AT-ST, Star Destroyer, Tyderium Shuttle and other Imperial hardware

Matching Tie fighters. All varieties.

Of course, and just to name the most important ones: TIE Fighter (all versions), TIE Bomber, TIE Boarding Craft, TIE Interceptor, Vader's TIE, Droid TIE and TIE Defender. On the Precision Cast Replicas line these would be not so expensive compared to full size studio scale and also more space friendly.

Definately going to be a hit. As you say they're space friendly (we can stick them in a detolf and not have to worry about obtaining a perpex cover), and they're relatively cheap. At a possibile price of $250 a pop with lighting, they're going to fly out.

The fighters i think will be particularly outstanding. I hope that the Capital ships are a little larger though (say 12 inches).

There are 2 reasons why I'm not interested in a acrylic cover for the Code 3 AT-ST right now:

1. It is not attached to the base like the MR AT-AT. So if I want to take it off the shelf it would be much easier to do it without the cover on. Thus I can take carefully the AT-ST first and then the base. And this wouldn't be possible if having an acrylic cover since I wouldn't be able to remove the case while the AT-ST was still on the shelf.

2. The AT-ST is displayed on a glass protected shelf so no much dust. I might get a custom made acrylic case for it next year when I might order a few more for my MR/eFX helmets at the same company that made me the case for my Premium Format Vader.

But a case would be really necessary if the replica would be displayed without glass protection.

Back