Coco's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cocoboloboy's Shelves

All the cases look great, but this style really suits the Keaton Batman gang, this just looks meant to be. It feels like the interior of the Batcave in the '89 movie, almost like that's the Batsuit vault.

img7196.jpg

who's awesome .......you're awesome..................totally awesome.....
spicoliinfasttimesatridgemonthigh1.jpg

the iron man set up is soooooooo ____ing cool............:clap

The only thing that I'm not sure about is the hight... they seem a bit tall... that might be a good thing though, because you can see more of the poster then...

The only thing that I'm not sure about is the hight... they seem a bit tall... that might be a good thing though, because you can see more of the poster then...

oh go get bent mag..............coco is the hot chick display makin' king .......um..i mean MAN !!!!!!!!!..............:wink1:

:lol

All the cases look great, but this style really suits the Keaton Batman gang, this just looks meant to be. It feels like the interior of the Batcave in the '89 movie, almost like that's the Batsuit vault.

Yeah, I especially like the Keaton Bats stuff in there too. I'll be making a case like this but bigger for my Keaon Bats stuff. It'll have an actual 27"x40" movie poster as the background.

who's awesome .......you're awesome..................totally awesome.....
spicoliinfasttimesatridgemonthigh1.jpg

the iron man set up is soooooooo ____ing cool............:clap

:lol Thank you sir.

I was concerned about the height too but it was the only way to get an 11x17 poster as the backdrop. It also allows you to pose SW figs with light sabers in it too. :D

Last edited:

How many of those did you make already? Or are you just setting the same one up with different figures?

Back