Coco's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cocoboloboy's Shelves

Very cool :drool What's the story behind Chewie, that's really the only 1/6 version of him I've ever seen and it's fantastic. :clap

Very cool :drool What's the story behind Chewie, that's really the only 1/6 version of him I've ever seen and it's fantastic. :clap

He's a custom I got off ebay a few years ago. I think his ebay name was mattman or something like that. He's made a more than this one but I think I got the best looking one so far.
It's on a Hasbro body so the articulation isn't good. He did have a wider stance but I pinned his legs closer together to make him more accurate looking.

Easily one of the 2-3 best ever Star Wars collections/setups i've ever seen. All repaints too, wow dude! :clap

Great, great star wars collection coco! You should make a shelf for your jabba and throne!! :lol jk! That would be funny though!

Great, great star wars collection coco! You should make a shelf for your jabba and throne!! :lol jk! That would be funny though!

:lol

Actually, in a way I did. That whole platform with the stairs is a big shelf that sits on two rails on either side. :lecture :D

The Kotobukiya X-Wing is a really cool ship, very detailed and with cool features, too bad they didn't continue the line. Congrats!

Trying out a new shelf design. This one is a 36 incher. Think I'll do about a 60" one next with more difference between the convex and concave portions.

That really nice Coco :clap

Do you still offer shelves or are you done doing that?

Back