COBRA Tele-Viper . . . will Sideshow make it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never cared much for the Tele-Viper. I wouldn't mind seeing him at some point because I think they could give him some cool gear, but would prefer to see some CGs, Snow Serpents, and Eels first, at least.

I always thought Alley Viper was a stupid looking trooper. What kind of city does that blend into? The only good thing about him was the ridiculously huge shield.

Also, on the Alley Viper subject, damn Hasbro for only putting the new 3 3/4" fig in a $40 box set, and damn the secondary market for parting them out and asking $15 a piece for them. :mad:

Damn you for being too cheap to buy the kickass Battle for Cobra Island battle packs! :moon

I'd buy a Tele-Viper but there are several Troop choices I'd want first. Off the top of my head:

Viper
Snow Serpent
Techno-Viper (yes the purple ones)
Crimson Guard
Eel
Iron Grenadier
Night Viper :drool
Ice Viper
Hiss Driver
Strato-Viper

...to name a few.

Yeah they are pretty cool! Never really got the addition of the sai but I'm with it. The Wolf was one badass vehicle! :rock

It's a hand held camera that looks like a gun. Cobra was way ahead of their time, having teleconferences before the rest of us. :lol

Acccording to the Collector's Guide it's a Vs-11 Scanner. Take from that you will. :dunno Although the filecard says it's got an optional laser mode.

You mean like the reflection from the computers in the Joe movie? Interesting.

No, throughout the cartoon they would have words light up on their visor, like "alert" or whatever if the Joes were attacking. I think it was supposed to be comms-related, like the helmet was wired into a network or their heads or whatever...

It'd be cool if they had two or three extra detachable visors you could switch out. No need for an actual extra head. Keeps costs down.

Fascinating. I don't remember that for some reason. Do recall the words on the masks in the movie but never really paid attention to the text. Pretty cool though I guess, and good catch.

Funny I don't recall much of the later seasons of Sunbow but I remember more of the DIC show than I wish I did. "Got to get tough!" = :puke

Back