Cobra Sniper.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I like it.

Think I might give him or the desert sniper one of these:

hood.jpg

Zy Toys actually has a ready made set of them.

I just received a Cobra Sniper that I bought off Ebay. It was listed as new in an unopened box. When I opened it there was what looked like a Desert Ops Sniper but the gear, except for the helmet, was black instead of brown. The sigil was black instead of red. It looks like all of the proper gear for a regular sniper but the helmet and uniform are different.

So is this a custom that is being passed off as new or some kind of rare variant? I could not find anything that looked like this online and want to get some opinions before I contact the seller.

Thanks

Well clothes and helmet are Desert Sniper, but the chevron and Cobra symbol are black instead of red. The rest is regular Sniper.

Any seals open or broken?

The box isn't sealed but neither were the ones I got from Sideshow. The weapons and accessories side looks undisturbed. The figure side looks like it could have been removed. The tape that holds the plastic head protector in place appears disturbed.

The black sigil looks well done. It looks factory quality. The figure looks good overall but it is not what I ordered. If it were indeed a factory variant I could live with it.

Back