Cobra Sniper.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ouch. that hurt. i think a little part of me died with that comment.:(

:lol :lol :lol Just joking on a serious note, I feel for you Craw I would of been disappointed as well, at least you got the felt to work with it to make it much better. I would use that putty that PZ was talking about.

Does BC come apart??

maybe in Craw's case :rotfl no it does not...

Some how the UPS guy didn't drop mine off because Matty decides whenever they need a signature and whenever they do not... So I guess last night they needed a sig to drop off the package man are they so inconsistent. I had to call the UPS number to schedule a pick up at the local UPS here next to my work.

So I didn't get TJ and BC last night, morons.

Some how the UPS guy didn't drop mine off because Matty decides whenever they need a signature and whenever they do not... So I guess last night they needed a sig to drop off the package man are they so inconsistent. I had to call the UPS number to schedule a pick up at the local UPS here next to my work.

I have Sideshow ship fedex exclusively. My local driver is cool and will sign for and secure my packages in my spare car.

I have Sideshow ship fedex exclusively. My local driver is cool and will sign for and secure my packages in my spare car.

Yea Sideshow is at least consistent with making you sign for something that is over $100, it's one way or the other with MattyCollector.

Got my sniper today. Nice as the rest of the Cobra soldier figures. Helmet is a bit looser than my others but its ok.

:lol:lol:lol

Just trying to spread the knowledge with my fellow collectors. Hey, you guys would do the same for me, right. Enjoy.

this is a long shot, but is anyone interested in trading a sniper head for the standard trooper head? i want more variety with my troopers.

ooh. that makes me realize if we get 2 heads with Firefly I can use one of them for a cobra. if you prefer the standard trooper we can still trade and you can paint this one up.

Well, I have one coming from Hastings so I was considering doing the swap myself now.... The crappy thing is I really love the paint job on my FF.... Do you use the cloth balaclava on your troops? You could always just pop a generic head on if that's the case...

yeah I will use the cloth balacava. problem is I don't have any generic heads with that style neck, the ones I do find will go to SW Imperial officers first. I could probably use the Stormshadow.

Back