Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that's the next environment :)

Me too, but it is very unlikely due to its size and the fact Sideshow has been using it since Van Helsing, Hellboy, and Vampire Willow and we still haven't gotten it.

Not to mention the fact they used their old Mud/grass base on Snake Eyes' packaging photo and their old dungeon base for Cobra Commander's. And no rerelease of those or similar type bases yet :(

I don't follow too much on the other 12" lines but isn't G.I. Joe along with Indiana Jones the first to get environments....could be wrong but that's what I thought, so anything coud be possible at this point especially at 750 pieces the SE env sold out somewhat quick.

:( Got to finally open CC today. Everything looks great but the centerpiece of the shirt is waaaaay off center. I've already contacted CS so hopefully they'll replace it.

any place to still get CC at a resonable price and available besides preorder? the ones ive seen on ebay have been at about $120+

Ya'll might want to put a small piece of cloth under each foot. there sticking worse than the SW figures.

as for the oily spots on the coat, mine had some and all you have to do is rub them with your finger and they come right off.

Quick question on the hands he comes with a pair of pistol grip a pair of fists an open hand....what is the other right hand I got 2 right fists, I'm just checking to see if that is correct for some reason or if there is an error with my packaging and I have to contact Sideshow.

Quick question on the hands he comes with a pair of pistol grip a pair of fists an open hand....what is the other right hand I got 2 right fists, I'm just checking to see if that is correct for some reason or if there is an error with my packaging and I have to contact Sideshow.

You should have a left and right gun grips, left and right fists, one left opened hand and a right gripping hand.

Last edited:
:( Got to finally open CC today. Everything looks great but the centerpiece of the shirt is waaaaay off center. I've already contacted CS so hopefully they'll replace it.

Your not the only one had problems with your commanders shirt mine was missing a button and aparently have to send the whole figure back cause acourding to sideshow.
Thank you for taking the time to contact our Returns Department. Please know the shirt on your 12” Cobra Commander Exclusive is not removable. As such, we have set you up for an exchange.

Since when isn't the shirt removable? :confused:

What?:confused: I've removed mine twice. I don't know which SSC rep told you that but they'd better do some more research.:lol

lol nah the rep said they would send a new shirt aparently the returns department is saying the whole figure has to come back. :(

I got two right closed fists also, I contacted them yesterday about it, no word yet.:monkey2

i think this cobra commander looks great! i am actually trying to buy one on Ebay right now! i cannot wait to own it! i just bought snake eyes to go with it!!

WIll get a replacemnt for my oily coat and additional hand, I get to keep them too, probably will sell them to customizers.

Has anyone posted pics of the 'oily coat' problem?

Just so that peeps who havent yet got him know what to look out for.

Back