Cobra Commander Podium 1:6 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! I hope you're charging him a couple hundred bucks (maybe more) for that since that's what the throne is going for. Yours is a OOAK.

Thanks galctiboy! Yeah, that's my paint work on Indy.

Prog, I didn't know you made a podium. I want to see it!

Alright, so I found some fabric in town that I think will work just fine. Now I need to see if I can cut a decal out well enough to put on it. I don't even know if it will stick to it yet either.

Here's another preview pic. Oh, and that other podium to the side is an upgraded version which will be the final piece that goes to King.

That is soooooooooo awesome! Takes me back to the old Joe comics. You have some serious talent!

sweet podium...............:banana

coco............try iron on transfer paper like they use on t-shirts. i used that on my conan banner and it came out pretty good..........you just have to print it sdrawkcab....:lol

Will you be selling more of these, or is this going to be a King Darkness exclusive? If not, I'd probably be interested in one, depending on the price of course.

I'm a cheapskate so I won't pay a cent above $199.99 for it :lol

Thanks, die! :rock

King likes it so much that he sent me a picture of a dancing naked fat man! Hooray? :lol

Thanks barryo! I'll try those iron transfers if I can't get the adhesive fabric decals to work. :rock

Buttmunch, I'll probably have one or two extras of these made up by the time I'm done with King's. I'm charging him $395 plus shipping but I'm sure we can work something out. :D

Thanks, Waller! I'm going to try and tweak the Cobra symbol just a little more but other than that and finishing the paint and gloss coat it's done.

Thanks, die! :rock

King likes it so much that he sent me a picture of a dancing naked fat man! Hooray? :lol

Thanks barryo! I'll try those iron transfers if I can't get the adhesive fabric decals to work. :rock

Buttmunch, I'll probably have one or two extras of these made up by the time I'm done with King's. I'm charging him $395 plus shipping but I'm sure we can work something out. :D

Yeah, definatley let me know. I'm interested. Even at that price :lol

Back