Cobra Black Ninja-Ku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I decided to bash my own Black Ninja (no pun intended). Im just waiting for a pair of Storm Shadow pants I'm going to dye black. I have the new Ignite Ninja pants for now.

NINJA-KU
picture309o.jpg

picture310.jpg

picture307e.jpg

2arg-ninjaku1.jpg

Updated:

picture319s.jpg

picture317h.jpg

picture320u.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Cobra Ninja-Ku

Really cool. I like the gold details. The gold foil Cobra logo is too cool. How pray tell did you do that?

Thank you. Painted it with a very thin brush. I still have to go over it with more paint. If you see it from certain angles, you can still see the red of the original logo.

Edit:
Btw, is the character supposed to be black? The card art shows him as Asian.

Last edited:
Re: Cobra Ninja-Ku

Thank you. Painted it with a very thin brush. I still have to go over it with more paint. If you see it from certain angles, you can still see the red of the original logo.

Btw, is the figure supposed to be African American? The card art shows him as Asian.

now we know the seller of the desert sniper rebox.

The 25th anniversary is supposed to be Storm Shadow Ninja-Ku Leader. The Argentina figure Ninja-Ku is the characters code name.:dunno

Anybody from Argentina know the background story on this character?

HissTank:
Ninja-Ku is a High-Ranking member of the elite and elusive Ninja-Ku Clan, he is specially trained to blend with the Shadows and slip past his enemies without ever being detected. Ninja-Ku was an exclusive ninja that was only available around 1984 in Argentina. In keeping with the original release its a complete re-paint of Storm Shadow.

His remake appears light skinned, but the 1984 definitely appears black.

Back