Cloud's Art (Pierre Noir and Company)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're pretty talented,cloud! :D I'm working on a graphic novel now so I can appreciate anther drawers talent :D I like the one of the woman with the hands grabbing her at all angles.

I was really into art & sketching when I was a kid & everyone always told me I had an artistic eye, whatever that means:lol, anyway I lost interest but I still love looking at art, that's probably why I'm addicted to collecting statues from SS & Co cause the dudes that make them are really really talented artisans.

Cloudy all I can say is good on you for keeping it up, I wish you success
getsmiley.php
:D

Some of your stuff is a bit scary :lol but its absolutely Fantastic!! You have Major skill. You need to get your Pierre published. I was drawn in right away. :rock

I'm curious Cloud, did a lot of the inspiration in your work come during darker periods in your life? I know that during reflective moments i occasionally have, i draw a lot of creativity from it...
Its a credit to you for inviting us into this macarbe but beautiful world of yours! Your style also, has a bit of a western/anime fusion that sets it apart. TOP DRAWER

I see you like to draw on receipts :lol
I do this too if there's not any other paper available or just to make a quick sketch. No piece of paper is safe from me! :devil

But back on topic, I really like your drawing on the previous page called "Room." It gives a strange, fantastic, but also creepy vibe. Well done!

Some of your stuff is a bit scary :lol but its absolutely Fantastic!! You have Major skill. You need to get your Pierre published. I was drawn in right away. :rock
Thank you! A lot of people tell me that Pierre is their favorite of the things I draw, and of all of my drawings, he's the only one in a frame on my bedroom wall (the first image of him that I posted). I've been told by a lot of people to submit the Cherri Shares comic to be published. I feel that I need to shade it or color it somehow first though. Also once that is published, I could see pressure to do more which wouldn't live up to the first one, because I'm not so productive under pressure.

You're a very talented artist, Cloud! Your artwork is awesome!

I love that drawing of the Bride in red! :rock:rock:rock
I'm not sure what inspired her, I'm not the biggest fan of Frankenstein lore. She turned out cute though. Thanks!

I'm curious Cloud, did a lot of the inspiration in your work come during darker periods in your life? I know that during reflective moments i occasionally have, i draw a lot of creativity from it...
Its a credit to you for inviting us into this macarbe but beautiful world of yours! Your style also, has a bit of a western/anime fusion that sets it apart. TOP DRAWER
Yeah, I only really have the inspiration to draw when I am depressed, which is unfortunate because I only seem to want to share it when I'm manic. Thank you so much for the compliments! I like both western and anime styles of art. I prefer to draw western but I learned a lot about art from the anime Sailor Moon, and later the manga of it (Naoko Takeuchi is one of my many artistic influences, even though the things she draws are probably the polar opposite of what I draw).

I see you like to draw on receipts :lol
I do this too if there's not any other paper available or just to make a quick sketch. No piece of paper is safe from me! :devil

But back on topic, I really like your drawing on the previous page called "Room." It gives a strange, fantastic, but also creepy vibe. Well done!
All of those receipt drawings were done when I was working at Arby's for my first job. I was the drive thru girl and in my down time I just doodled on the backs of receipts and taped them to the wall for everyone. I did a political one that got me in trouble once, I wish I knew what happened to it. :)

Thank you! "Room" is a unique piece in my art. Generally my art is character-driven. In that one, two characters appear but the focus is supposed to be on the background. I'm the kind of artist who can't stand to draw landscapes and still-lifes. I just get bored.

Thanks, everybody! I'll have to scan more in soon.

Great art Cloud! Really like your characters. Liked the comics too. :rock

Would love to see some of your Jack Skellington art.

Its said that artists draw inspiration from their own experiences in life. And as unfortunate as it is, from my experience, creativity can often come from those darker times we have! God knows i know:eek: Its great that you seem to embrace it..
If i ever manage to put together my book i've had planned, i'd be honoured if you'd do the art for it..
I haven't drawn anything beyond Air-man (the main character in the second comic I posted), who is nothing more than a slightly more fleshed out stick figure, in years. I don't think you would want me illustrating your book. Thanks for asking though.

Though I'm going to attempt a nice drawing of Aayla Secura and Kit Fisto for my boyfriend sometime soon, hopefully, if I find the time. If I get it to a stage where I am happy with it I'll be sure to scan it in.

Thanks Aerosmith! I don't know that I still have any of my Jack Skellington art. I mainly drew him when I was in 4th grade, you probably wouldn't be impressed with it anyway. :)

Damn, girl! I love, love, LOVE your work! You have some wild imagination and talent!:rock

Very Burton-esque but way macabre and darker! Why I stumbled upon this thread just now is beyond me!:banghead

Cloud, I certainly hope you have kept up with the art your talent and material is fascinating to see. I'd love to see some in color.

Cloud, I am just stunned by your work!

And I need an action figure of Pierre Noir!!! :rock

Hey, Cloud. Just wondering what happened to my favourite resident hellraiser!:taz

:D

I kid. So what have you been up to lately? Hope you beat cancer and all better now. Come back here and post colourful dialogues sometimes. I miss that. I tried avoiding this site myself but I can't seem to quit these bastards!:rotfl

So yeah, can we get some more of your awesome art, pretty please?:pray:

I didn't know Cloud had Cancer. :(

What kind?

[Edit:
Was just "stalking" Clouds posts and found this:
That's right. Ah'm back babeh. And I have good news. REMISSION. :D

:hi5:]

Last edited:
Back