• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Feel free to make an offer...

PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US - all other locations pay exact shipping charges with a $5 discount.

Sideshow 1/6th Environments

Temple of Anubis - LE 450 pieces SOLD
Shrine of Dagon - LE 350 pieces SOLD
Recon at Waypoint 12 with Timber - LE 750 pieces SOLD

Medicom VCD's

Boba Fett VCD Return of the Jedi - limited to 2004 pieces (WCC18 exclusive and in the US, a StarWarsShop.com exclusive) PENDING
Boba Fett VCD Empire Strikes Back - limited to 2005 pieces (WCC20 exclusive and in the US, a StarWarsShop.com exclusive) PENDING
Tie Pilot VCD - limited to 2006 pieces (WF2006 Summer exclusive and in the US, a Sideshow exclusive) $30
501st Clone Trooper VCD - limited to 1000 pieces (Blister Direct exclusive and in the US, a Sideshow SDCC 2006 exclusive) $45
Imperial Royal Guard VCD - limited to 2007 pieces (Medicom Toy Exhibition 2007 exclusive and in the US, a Sideshow exclusive) $30
Black Hole Stormtrooper VCD - limited to 1500 pieces (WF Summer 2007 exclusive and in the US, a Sideshow SDCC 2007 exclusive) $30
Shadow Guard VCD - limited to 600 pieces in the US as a SDCC 2008 Sideshow Exclusive $30
Oversize Darth Vader VCD - limited to 1600 pieces (Blister Direct exclusive and in the US, a Sideshow exclusive) $125
Disney Mummy Mickey B&W VCD - limited to 300 pieces (200 pieces exclusive in Japan and 100 in the US through Sideshow) $50

Last edited:
Re: Medicom SW Figures! Boba Fett, Vader VCDs Hot Toys NS TT Body

deleted...

Last edited:
Re: Medicom Star Wars, Disney, VCDs, Sideshow 1/6th Environments, HT TT

deleted...

Last edited:

Damn good deal! :rock

If I didn't already have one of the environments, I'd definately take up that set of three offer! :rock

deleted...

Last edited:

All prices reduced!!! Make me an offer!

Reactor Station Alpha sold! Don't let the other ones slip through your fingers!

deleted...

Last edited:

Just to check to see if anyone is actually viewing this thread... Tie Pilot VCD - Wednesday special - only $20 shipped to the continental US! :pfft: :rotfl

i'm watching lonnie..just waiting for your warehouse list to come out...:slap

i'm watching lonnie..just waiting for your warehouse list to come out...:slap

A few pieces at a time... with my work hours, I'd never be able to keep up selling a bunch of stuff all at once. :lol

Re: Sideshow Environments, Medicom VCD's, Star Wars, Disney, GI Joe, Indiana Jones

Prices reduced for probably the final time... if they don't sell, I'll just keep them in storage or send them to eBay.

Don't be afraid to make an offer... I'm easy! :rotfl

Re: Sideshow Environments, Medicom VCD's, Star Wars, Disney, GI Joe, Indiana Jones

Hey Lonnie, are the VCD Fetts leaning at all? Can they stand on their own? I am very interested. Also douchey follow up since I know you smoke do these smell like smoke? Sorry to ask.

Hey Lonnie, are the VCD Fetts leaning at all? Can they stand on their own? I am very interested. Also douchey follow up since I know you smoke do these smell like smoke? Sorry to ask.

They have never been opened and have been stored in my storage unit, so they don't lean and they certainly don't have any smoke residue or smell. I don't smoke around my collectibles... they are either in storage or displayed at my office which is non-smoking... nothing displayed at home. :) I don't know if they can stand since they are unopened.

I have some SW VCD and they stand on their own fine.

Thanks DC, I have only heard that they like to fall over. The only VCD's I own are R2 and 3PO.

Come on over and have a look... you know you want to! :bunnydanc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back