Close your facebook account

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will admit I was surprised at how eager CelticP was to defend the Bieber.

Maybe he's got the fever. You know, the Bieber fever.

According to Urban Dictionary, the only cure for Bieber fever is a silver bullet to the head. Sorry CelticP.

Beiber is queen of the damned.

See Blackmast? I make a joke. Joke I make for fun's sake. Not to get mad about a piss take. That's your mistake. Ya dingus. :lecture

I think FB is great. How much you share with others is up to you. I keep it to sharing opinions on things I care about.

Spoiler Spoiler:

sure, but if you are going to go into any adult sites you should at least log off facebook because they will keep any information of any website you visited.
Sometimes facebook also adds "friends" on your list without you knowing and they are companies usually.
Facebook does a lot of shady crap like that.

I have 3 accounts, one just for gaming and I have no info on at all, one for just my close friends and co-workers and it's closed up tight with very little info, and my Freaks one with only freaks and very little info. No pics on any of them. There are some people who post every little thing that they do on it. Silly.

What's really bad is twitter. I won't go there. Celebrities are totally stupid with their accounts. :lol

I know this kid who's up as late as I am, and posts, and likes, and shares pictures of some of the most silliest **** every few minutes until he smokes himself to sleep.

I feel bad. But damn, it's annoying.

I have 3 accounts, one just for gaming and I have no info on at all, one for just my close friends and co-workers and it's closed up tight with very little info, and my Freaks one with only freaks and very little info. No pics on any of them. There are some people who post every little thing that they do on it. Silly.

technically it is against the rules to have more than one account. Some people even got arrested for making fake accounts impersonating other people.
It can also be illegal to use fake accounts for spamming or harassing people.

What's really bad is twitter. I won't go there. Celebrities are totally stupid with their accounts. :lol
I agree. Twitter is just ****ing ridiculous. I don't want to know what you were doing five minutes ago, what you're doing now, or what you'll be doing in five minutes. NO ONE GIVES A ****.

The sad thing is that I'm not exaggerating. A lot of people literally update their Twitter thingy that often. It's sad.

I have a buddy that is into Twitter. He always send me messages how some celebrity retwitted his comment or something. I just respond back with I dgaf. :dunno

dont do anything on there I wouldnt want the world to see. So feel free to track me and sell the info.
Never understood the up-in-arms reactions unless you're doing stuff thats illegal or you're ashamed of .... :monkey1

I tried twitter for a day. Never posted. Just looked.

Best thing to ever happen on Twitter was Jhonen Vasquez's tweets about playing Aliens Colon Marines.

I agree. Twitter is just ****ing ridiculous. I don't want to know what you were doing five minutes ago, what you're doing now, or what you'll be doing in five minutes. NO ONE GIVES A ****.

The sad thing is that I'm not exaggerating. A lot of people literally update their Twitter thingy that often. It's sad.

I really really really hate twitter...
But the only good thing about Twitter is that you can get in contact with celebrities or even companies.
I mean it is pretty cool to hear that milla jovovich gets in touch with her fans about Resident Evil and stuff. Some other celebrities talk to their fans too, that is pretty cool I guess, if you have something you want to tell someone you admire you actually can. that's kinda cool.

Also NECA fans can talk to them on twitter too, I am sure other companies do the same, like Mezco for example.
so Twitter really sucks, but there is a couple of cool things about it.

i must be in the cia watch list by now.

i like-ed anarchist cookbook. :dunno

i used my real name too. :dunno

funny video.

I have facebook to keep in contact with friends/family but im not one to post everything i do. In fact i rarely post anything. anyone using the internet these days for anything can be tracked and monitored. so i don't see why facebook or twitter is such an issue.

I like to use Facebook for storing information I need to access frequently but can never remember like passwords, credit card info, etc.

It's really handy being able to access that info from the web or the app on my phone. I don't understand what the big deal is. :dunno

Twitter on the other hand, I don't get the purpose of that at all.

Back