Close to 1/6 scale - Gremlins 2 Gizmo and E.T. figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carlos.J.G. Art, The Laboratory FX, on Facebook.

Great artist.

IMGP3739r.jpg

IMGP3738r.jpg

IMGP3737r.jpg

I was so happy to see the NECA E.T. posted in this thread as I never even thought of him to be 1/6 scale. So I immediately broke him out (Intergalatic Friend Version) and put him next to one of my Hot Toys for reference and it didn't look right. Upon investigation I found out that E.T.s true height was 36 in. tall. In 1/6 scale thats 6" and unfortunately the NECA E.T. is 5 in. Bummer

Here is a reference guide, I knew he looked kinda tiny:

ET Height 1-6.jpg

yes, it is slightly smaller.

If you get the night flight version, and pair him with a small figure, such as Marty, it is less noticeable.

I was so happy to see the NECA E.T. posted in this thread as I never even thought of him to be 1/6 scale. So I immediately broke him out (Intergalatic Friend Version) and put him next to one of my Hot Toys for reference and it didn't look right. Upon investigation I found out that E.T.s true height was 36 in. tall. In 1/6 scale thats 6" and unfortunately the NECA E.T. is 5 in. Bummer

Here is a reference guide, I knew he looked kinda tiny:

View attachment 305889
Get one of these SS logs to place E.T. on and it's less noticeable as well.
0524a884f67da1bb9c26299be48529cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Could you please post a pic of the Neca Gollum next to a 1/6 hobbit?

Here's a pic of mine next to Aragorn.
The Neca smeagol is a bargain. It really looks like a hot toys. The paintjob is top notch.
I did repaint the eyes on mine and trimmed and fixed the hair.

hi it's Neca ET, night flight version. Undersized for 1/6 but being covered by the blanket and close to a small figure (Marty) you can disguise it.

Back