• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Close this thead please!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlanderpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling off some of my Hot Toys figures to generate some extra Xmas cash. My landlord sold our house out from under us and left us in a bad spot. Financially this put my wife and I in a bad position and we agreed to not buy each other anything for Xmas and only buy for the kids. She deserves more than that and I am willing to sacrifice some of my favorite figures so I can make her Xmas special.

Hot Toys Nick Fury (complete with box and shipper, in perfect condition, has been displayed) SOLD!!!!

Hot Toys T-1000 (complete with box and shipper, in perfect condition, has been displayed) SOLD!!!!

Hot Toys Predalien (complete with box, rubber is in perfect condition and has been displayed) SOLD!!!

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these figures.

Jason

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Nick Fury, T-1000 and Predalien

Agreed...Someone should buy this man's stuff...I would if I hadnt destroyed my bank account on gifts this Christmas..good price for Fury as well.

Re: FS: Hot Toys Nick Fury, T-1000 and Predalien

Damn, someone buy his stuff now! If I had not blown my wad yesterday I would buy me another Fury from you, GL

Re: FS: Hot Toys T-1000 and Predalien

You should reply to your messages, I sent one about Fury saying I could pay immediately, then I came here to find it sold :(

Back