Clone Wars ARC Captain Key Exclusive is up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
student_toe5 said:
if you don't get one during the pre-order maybe i can get you one. i'm just not sure what is the limit of buying key. i think last year there was no limit, but i could be wrong. with a limit of 500 ......:confused: just not sure.

I will also be there and will try to pick one up. If I can get an extra for a board member then I will try.

tomandshell said:
I will also be there and will try to pick one up. If I can get an extra for a board member then I will try.

see you there TOm. It's a date :cool:

tomandshell said:

thanks tom.. i appreciate looking out for me. i think the sidious is the best looking one yet... of course i am kind of biased as a Palpatine Crusader

tomandshell said:
I bet you're not looking forward to the long drive to the convention center, though....

nope. trolley. :D parking sux in downtown.

I got mine yesterday. Very Cool! Smaller than I thought it would be, but I like it a lot. Now If I can just be luckier with the Sidious key pre-order than I was with the GG blackhole bust....

awesome today was a good day!!! got both my clone commando and mace windu key, PF han solo, PF freddy and PF jason this afternoon.

~~ the keys are a lot smaller than i thought they were-- i went to target for frames but couldnt find anything close. i measured them and they are 8x6" anyone have any luck finding a frame for these??

Re: Clone Wars ARC Captain 2nd Chance

Just noticed if any missed out on this one, head back over to Razorsedge.

Mike has a limited number available due to cancellations and card declines.

gambit said:
Mine will be on the way for the next 10 days, can someone post some pics pls, want to see how it looked when displayed

i will as soon as i can track down a frame for him. i went to 4 different places yesterday looking for an 8x6 frame. im thinking it might end up being custom made, in that case i might as well get several made. does anyone here have the grievous one?? i have never seen one anywhere but keep hearing rumors about it.

~~oh yeah i read on ACME's main site that there is an Anakin on the way.

Hairless - if you've got a Michael's in your area, they've got a frame that fits these. It's labeled as a "floating frame" and costs $7.99. You'll have to ditch the piece of wood in the back and cut a piece of cardboard to fit because the keys are too thick. I've also seen these at a store called Joann's, for the same price and style, but the frames are a tad bigger all around than the Michael's ones. So whichever ones you do buy, make sure to buy them all from the same store.

The Anakin will be available at SDCC, but it's not the exclusive, it will be available (I think from ACME) after the show. The SDCC exclusive will be a Sidious and is limited to 500, but they'll have 50 for sale before the show.

my collection-

Grievious-

Last edited:
the Anakin is not an exclusive but most likely sell out :cool: I'm getting 2. I use to have the Grievous but didn't like it that much so I sold it.

GSRJedi said:
The Anakin will be available at SDCC, but it's not the exclusive, it will be available (I think from ACME) after the show. The SDCC exclusive will be a Sidious and is limited to 500, but they'll have 50 for sale before the show.

Grievious-

sshhh!!! im trying not to talk about the sidious too much because i want to keep him on the down-low. there's only gonna be 50 for purchase on their website!!! the article i read didnt say anything about when anakin was coming, just that he was coming... cant wait to get him too!!!

Back