Clone Trooper Premium Format News In Sideshow Q&A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow will be C-3PO & R2-D2 PREMIUM FORMAT in SDCC , I´m received this news yesterday

Sideshow answer this yesterday: "since they mentioned hoping to have a Clone Trooper ready for comic-con (which we are celebrating through the entire month of July), I think it may be safe to assume that one will be debuted first" https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=17831

I want to know when we have announcement about the next Star Wars Premium Format, In the Sideshow Q&A is confirmed in development : C3PO - R2D2 - STORMTROOPER - CLONETROOPER - JANGO FETT ,but who is the first????

Sideshow will be C-3PO & R2-D2 PREMIUM FORMAT in SDCC , I´m received this news yesterday

I hope c-3po & r2-d2 together!!!!

Gotcha. You're really pushing for the C3PO/R2 PFs. Yep, we heard you the first time...

I think they're trying to release R2-D2 and C-3PO at the same time. Last update on C-3PO was pretty close to finished but they hadn't done as much on R2-D2, and I'm not sure they would have had enough time to get him done for SDCC, but we'll see. I'm crossing my fingers. R2-D2 is my favorite character so this is something I want badly

Wait, what? Jango PF? Where was this mentioned?

Was mentioned in Sideshow Q&A this is the answer:

Mar 17th 2010
Q.Using the old molds of your Boba Fett Premium Format, is it possible in the future to make a Jango Fett Premium Format? Because these two figures are very similar! … THANKS!!

A.Similar indeed, but we wouldn’t be able to use any of the molds from Boba Fett to make Jango Fett. Jango is in the works but will be entirely new.

Back