Clone Trooper Episode II 12"Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thankful that Sideshow made these clean. I mean, how dirty can they get when they go into the battle field straight from the production line.

Wish I could have snagged one... saw it on sideshow on pre-order, decided I'd think about it for a while...

Turns out I thought too long... 2 days later when I went back to order one, they were just gone... "waitlist available" it said... signed up on the waitlist anyway tho... Who am I kidding though? SS makes too many different clones for this particular one to make it to a "second chance opportunity" or whatever...

Can't find em for much under $130 on eBay lately... :(

custom weathering is easy enough... personally, i like having the option.

oooohhh! Thanks! I'll def consider buying from here (unfortunately I will have to go through the standard check list of "Do I really want this?" "Is it worth the money?" "Do I even have enough money to spare to buy it?" "will it make me happy?" "Do I have room for it?" "will it reveal the meaning of life to me?" etc... that usually takes about 2 or 3 days! :lol... it's why I never got one from sideshow)

hmm... might just go with a clonobi for about as much and recast my Medicom Clone Commander's helmet or something... that way I have a sculpt for my Ep2 Obi Wan Kitbash to go with my Jango Fett (Hasbro, but almost as high quality as the Medi, better headsculpt and paint even)... but then I don't get the clone blasters, which are needed for it to be a clone trooper, those cost between $6 and $15 plus shipping....

arg!

May have to go for broke and get both (clone and clonobi)...

"I have a feeling you'll be the death of me" :lol

Last edited:
Remember, guys, this is only phase 1. Next will likely be the painted ranks like the yellow marked Commander. Phase 3 might be some Clone Wars looking versions like Rex. So you probably don't need to start going crazy with the repaints unless you want to be listing those on eBay later.

Great looking figure. Sorry I had to cancel it due to funds. Hopefully I'll be able to snag the yellow one when and if they do him or Rex.

Remember, guys, this is only phase 1. Next will likely be the painted ranks like the yellow marked Commander. Phase 3 might be some Clone Wars looking versions like Rex. So you probably don't need to start going crazy with the repaints unless you want to be listing those on eBay later.

Great looking figure. Sorry I had to cancel it due to funds. Hopefully I'll be able to snag the yellow one when and if they do him or Rex.

:lol :lol :rotfl

The "Phases" of clone troopers have nothing to do with Sideshow, it's the type of armor the clones are wearing (or rather, the helmet)
Phase 1 Armor is armor seen in Episode 2 (Attack of the Clones), and also, for now, The clone wars. Phase 2 Armor is identical to Phase 1 in appearance, except for the more stormtrooper looking helmets. Phase 2 Armor is seen in Episode 3 (Revenge of the Sith).

There's no such thing as phase 3 clone armor. :D
(although, sometimes Stormtrooper armor has been said to be "phase 3" armor, but it's not just for clones)

and "the yellow one", if you mean commander cody (whose pic is below) is in the process of being made now. He'll have a temuera morrison clone headsculpt and 2 helmets (clone wars version and Episode 3 version), along with his armor and blasters. There's a thread about it here somewhere...

CloneCommanderCody.jpg

Last edited:
I got the feeling he was just talking about phases of releases, not phases of armor.

Ah crap tforce1!

I've got two of these on pre-order and had just talked myself into canceling them as I wasn't that happy with the look of the head/neck in the Sideshow pics (Or the box shot for that matter)
But now seeing in hand shots, I kind of like the "hunkered down look" of the helmet on his shoulders... decisions decisions :google

DG

The other morning I was laying in bed and looked at the massive number of SSC figures on my dresser and shelves in the bedroom and those figures are only Jedi and Sith.
Man, I wish I had the room for armored figures.

Re: Clone Trooper Episode II 12" Image Thread (add Medi comparison)

Took some comparison shot with Medi Clone. This time I think SS nail the overall scale. I still like both!

4247335973_5b212142df_o.jpg

4247343875_03bbd1f448_o.jpg

4247351181_339d5cd93f_o.jpg

Definately one of Sideshows better offerings.

Think I'll keep them and cancel something else instead... Leonadis (spelling?) front and centre. Ready to take the chop for SPARTA!!!!!!

Back