Cloak & Dagger Television show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, dunno about this casting. Cloak should have a much darker complexion, as the whole black vs pale thing was the main jist of the books. If the guy's a good actor it won't bother me, but I always pictured him with skin closer to Don Cheadle or Mike Colter. The Dagger girl has nice bewbs though. But I doubt we'll see her classic costume, so...

Yeah, it's kinda weird. With all the light in that photo, he could pass as a Brazilian for example. And considering Cloak's face was/is the only thing visible, his skin tone should've been a priority. Eh, we'll see I guess.
LlGHT-WASHlNG!!!!!!!

220px-Cloak_%26_Dagger_(1984_film)_poster.jpg

I'm sorry, wrong show...

I see why you guys are so interested....

cloak-and-dagger copy.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know about this. Teen angst, emotional problems that lead them to the city where some drug unlocks their power. Isn't that the premise from the comics?

Well it's started and I'm not sure, it seems a bit...vague, lots of dream type sequences that don't gel that well. Almost a complete reinvention/adaptation of their powers and origins (no drugs ) and rather than in the original concept of Cloak needing Daggers light to 'feed' of so far they are going the complete opposite and they violently repel each other when they get close.

A slow burner to say the least, episode 6 and still nothing much of consequence happening, it needs to pick up the pace.

It's getting very good again guys. It needed to build up a story. Build up the anger and hate you have for that cop. Build up the hate you have for Roxxon, so when our heroes ascend and kick their ass, we have that rewarding feeling... the same thing that kept me from leaving Game of Thrones first very slow and dragging season, was to see Joffrey get it. And this is definitely heating up and moving at a good rate. I guess I don't have ADD like some. ;) Teasing.

Back