Clive Owen sculpted by Andy Bergholtz painted by Kuato

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuato

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Everyone just wanted to show my paintwork on this incredible portrait that Andy Bergholtz sculpted for me. He is such a great Sculptor :applause Cast is a new mix that Andy came up with that has some translucency to it, adds to the realism of the sculpt, wish all my casts were like this :monkey3 Click at top of first image to see in full size to see more details.

PA070066.JPG

PA070067.JPG

PA070068.JPG

Nice paint job...
In the first pic I can definitely see Andy's Christian Bale in that... especially the eyes and eyebrow.

The nose bridge reminds me of that old Tv series call Manimal! Morphing in progress........

Last edited:
great paint app and sculpt but I just don't quite see Clive Owen in the sculpt tho.

Looks great....skin tones are eerily good. Unfortunately, I think I see more of Eric Bana in this likeness than Clive Owen.

paint job just SHINES. But I think this is really one of Andy B's misses. I don't see Clive Owen at all, if you told me it was Eric Bana i'd say it was a decent Bana.

There is something off with the eyes, but outside of that the sculpt and paint job are off the hook.

They look too small to me. They seem tiny in comparison to the rest of his features. Perhaps they're set a bit too far back as well.

The paint, of course, is gorgeous as always.

Who it's supposed to be I have no idea, not much Owen in there for me, but it's very well done.

Looks more like Eric Bana. I don't see a resemblance Clive.

Top half is Bana-esuqe, but I definitely see Clive in the mouth and jaw. I still think it is a great sculpt! And the paint aint bad either!

Back