Clint Eastwood The Good The Bad and The Ugly 1:3 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty well done. I think the recession between his brows should be a little more pronounced, with a greater indentation, his cheeks could be a little fuller, cheekbones too, his nose should be pointier, and I think you might have overdone the squinting a bit.

Pretty well done. I think the recession between his brows should be a little more pronounced, with a greater indentation, his cheeks could be a little fuller, cheekbones too, his nose should be pointier, and I think you might have overdone the squinting a bit.

Apart from that it's great though eh

Apart from that it's great though eh

Yeah, really. : lol
Its great! You just have to restructure the whole face. :lol

I think its pretty great. The only thing I would say is the squint may be a tad too much just for the simple fact I can't see his eyes at all. But even if you kept it I think its still stellar.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

995682_10201092132446338_907623230_n.jpg

The sculpt looks perfect. There's something uncontrasted in the paint that looks a bit weird, but I can understand where it's from, in the movie their skin is burnt & the lips don't stand out anymore. And since he's squinting, the eyes don't stand out either, so it looks like something is missing, but it's all logical afterall.
It looks slightly cartoon but I suppose that was the idea.

Looks great. Pulled the movie out, looked at some stills on the web - The squinting is perfect.
Well done, I want it!

Back