Clerks 2 Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im gonna wait for video. the plot doesnt sound that appealing to me. besides, doesnt kevin smith usually make fun of other popular made sequels because of their inferiority to the original??

Clerks is one of my favorite all time movies (especially after working in retail for a few years). I'm very excited about this because nothing he's done has let me down yet. I just hope it's as raunchy as the first one.

I should make a movie about my 2 years at PETCO, god that would be funny.

Looks pretty cool. I was at the 'Quick-Stop' a couple years ago, after I went to 'Jay & Silent Bob's Secret Stash' in Red Bank, N.J.

God, this looks so funny... I'm a huge Kevin Smith fan and it's really cool to see another "Jersey tale"...especially after he said there weren't going to be any more. I think it'll be great. I know I'll be in the theater on opening night... laughing my ass off....:D

I was skeptical, but the trailer looks pretty good. I want to be there opening night, but I'm hoping to be at the Sideshow Freaks SDCC party. Why oh why must he open this during comic-con?:chew

Yes and it's coloured!
Hope this comes to germany not only with german subtitles like the first part!
This is one of my alltime favs so far!

Check it out:

Get your name in the Clerks II credits
Kevin Smith offers an opportunity to MySpace users
30 Jun 2006 9:55am

He’s a crafty one, that Kevin Smith. The director responsible for the likes of Clerks, Chasing Amy, Dogma and (whisper it) Jersey Girl never misses a trick when it comes to motivating his fan base and getting the word out on his new films.

He was one of the first bigger-name directors to start up his own website and to this day continues to use it to interact with his fans. No half-arsed, studio-sanctioned, sparsely-updated blog for him. He’s got forums, a dedicated news site and a regularly updated blog that even goes so far as to detail how his haemorrhoids are doing (more like fully-arsed, then).

And he’s been on MySpace for months, hooking into the community site to raise word of mouth for Clerks II. Now he’s even going so far as to offer fans the opportunity to have their names appear in the closing credits. All you have to do is add the film’s MySpace page as a 'friend' to your own page. Here's the catch - you have to do it today (Friday 30 June) and only the first 10,000 fans who add the page will qualify.

Click here to speed on over to the Kevin Smith MySpace page to take part.

Kevin's Myspace

Back