• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

cleaning closet hot toys predator, metal gear collection, transformers collect, spawn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AVP99

Freaked Out
Reaction score
alright you guys. here we go again! im cleaning out my closet and everything must go!! im from washington state so pick-up's are welcome. i am paypal verified and only ship to paypal verified members. i only ship within the U.S. thanks! let me know if u have any questions:)

references:
Tsurugi
Gargoyle67
ashkanls

transformers cybertron collection $99
new transformer optimus prime $89
opened transformer optimus prime $69
metal gear 1 figures collection $99
metal gear 2 figures collection $149
mc farlene alien predator collection 4piece $159
SOLD hot toys predator dutch $249
SOLD hot toys predator 1 $199shipped USPS priority mail with delivery confir# (the neck has minor issue. can be fix with a little bit of glue...pic below)
hot toys predator cleaner kit $299
she-spawn $10
wings of redemption spawn $19
6ok6xz.jpg

33ymhy0.jpg

2rmmeeh.jpg

v4qyip.jpg

8y83rk.jpg

33cat1t.jpg

2dtraq9.jpg

k4713n.jpg

2ighvg6.jpg

Last edited:
I've always loved those McFarlane Metal Gear Solid figures. i had the whole collection also. Sold them on eBay awhile ago. Good luck with the sale.

thanks! i've own the mgs figures since first day it released and its been over 10 years i believe. i need them gone people!!

What is the point to buy from these board when things listed for sale are available to you and price agreed on then sold to another member. If your looking to get the most for your stuff sell it on ebay. You strung me along the whole day because you wanted to charge $40.00 for shipping from Washington to NYC. But you agreed to ship it parcel post for $20.00 . Then you sell to someone else . What kind of bull is that. What is the point of these boards for people to buyl when seller sells it right under you. You agreed to sell it and then you kept me waiting all day for you info. After you agreed on price I noticed that you changed the price form $159.99 to $199.99 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol cry me a river. its not illegal to change prices. people are asking how much shipping would cost different parts of the country. since shipping cost changes from destination to destination and i didnt know exactly how much it would cost. i made it much easier to set a price that includes shipping. from $159+shipping to $199 shipped. im a seller i can change anything on my listing however i like. i can also sell to whoever that gives me a better deal... strung u along? sounds like someone is bitter :cuckoo:

Last edited:
lol cry me a river. its not illegal to change prices. people are asking how much shipping would cost different parts of the country. since shipping cost changes from destination to destination and i didnt know exactly how much it would cost. i made it much easier to set a price that includes shipping. from $159+shipping to $199 shipped. im a seller i can change anything on my listing however i like. i can also sell to whoever that gives me a better deal... strung u along? sounds like someone is bitter :cuckoo:

Selling on these boards is about 2 things TRUST and HONOR. You showed no honor. First you agreed on a deal with me and agreeing to ship parcel post for $20.00 then after you agreed you changed the price on the Figure. What kind of honor is that. If you wanted the best deal sell it on ebay. It is good thing I didn't pay you who knows if you would ship it or refund my money. We buyers Trust seller because most of us send the money as a "gift" on paypal. Did you actually think I was going to shut my mouth and not get pissed. Any other member would have felt the same way. You showed you are not a trust worthy seller with no Honor and always looking for the best deal. A Man without words is not a Man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright. Alright.

If you're going to sell something be clear if the price includes shipping or if you're going to be asking shipping when you start a thread. Yes, the seller has the right to sell to whoever they choose to but if you're agreed to a deal with someone else backing out is pretty crappy.

Now, its time to move on and either let this thread sink or the rest of the items sell.

Back