Cleaning a 1:1 Veteran Combat T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should have simply fill the thub with non-acetone nail polish, sink him for couple of days, and he'd be like new :)

Awesome work so far..Looks great!

The fumes alone would kill not only everyone in Felmar's house, but his neighborhood too. :lol

Terminators... lethal,, even when inactive!

The fumes alone would kill not only everyone in Felmar's house, but his neighborhood too. :lol

Terminators... lethal,, even when inactive!

Hahaha! Oh man that would be horrible. That kinda death would go down in the history books of: "dumbest ways to lose your life." :lol:lol:lol

I've started to clean mine too,u guys can use Autosol Metal Polish to make it look more shiny n chrome,I suggest...

Dude. Think you're gonna be like near braindead from all the fumes by the time you finish? LoL. I can imagine you actually making your way onto the boards and just type: "iufns liweyunoci eofucnen." LoL

here are some quick photos of my clean up work before n after use metal polish to share w u guys:google
before:
P2211127.jpg
[/IMG]
after:
P2211128.jpg
[/IMG]

and...

before:
P2211129.jpg
[/IMG]
after:
P2211131.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
i already compare da 1:1 scale(polish) w da 1:2 bust(non polish),da 1:2 bust looks very shiny than da 1:1...

This is a very interesting thread i always wonderd how it would look cleaned up well done guys he looks miles better i cant wait to see the finished product..

Back