"Cleaner" or "Lost"? Which to buy??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On one hand, Hot Toys Predators keep improving in little ways with each release. On the other hand Cleaner Wolf is the ugliest of the ugly mothafuddas. All things being equal, go with the cheapest. :D

Not one bit of doubt in my mind, between those two, Cleaner is the better figure in my opinion.

I'd say lost. In my opinion, the body is a much better design as opposed to the skinny wolf...it just looks goofy. Plus I hated AvP:R, as even though the lost has had barely any screen time it's still much better looking.

Also, as others have noted, the first pred is a must. I've only ordered the lost, as my funds are limited, but I talked my girlfriend into ordering me a P1 when they are available for preorder :wacky

maybe these will help u...
PC220076.jpg

PC220087.jpg

PC220089.jpg

PC220091.jpg

PC220093.jpg

PC220100.jpg

PC230115.jpg

PC230140.jpg

I got the Cleaner because he come with a bit more accesories, cleaner case and hand held cannon

I just got my Lost Predator... and I must say this is the most disappointing HT Predator to date. Haven't read reviews, but I'm surprised to hear they're positive. Go with the Cleaner.

I just got the Cleaner this week! And what hit me about him that hasn't been said is that the stand is quite nice and his slimmer body is much more balanced than the other Preds I own.

Back