Classic Iron Man Comiquette - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow just got this piece, my first official sideshow piece, and it is amazing. For one, I underestimated the size and it is gigantic. also the sculpt is immaculate, just wonderful. Definitely defied my expectations, even though they were high. Really wonderful.

I had the excl. on preorder but cancelled it due to financial reasons mainly(and to tell the truth I wasn't sure if I was going to like it in person).Then I saw the regular at a local store and it was really great.All my second thoughts went away,but fortunately I didn't buy it because I wanted the excl.And I got it from a fellow member at a great price.It arrived today and it is really amazing.One of the best statues I have and I believe that the excl. addition is second only to Cap PF excl.

I had the excl. on preorder but cancelled it due to financial reasons mainly(and to tell the truth I wasn't sure if I was going to like it in person).Then I saw the regular at a local store and it was really great.All my second thoughts went away,but fortunately I didn't buy it because I wanted the excl.And I got it from a fellow member at a great price.It arrived today and it is really amazing.One of the best statues I have and I believe that the excl. addition is second only to Cap PF excl.

This statue does pack the exclusives for the bang of the buck that is for sure. I'm not sure that it is even available on the second chance on SS's website. IMO, it shouldn't of even made it that far, very underrated piece! :rock

This statue does pack the exclusives for the bang of the buck that is for sure. I'm not sure that it is even available on the second chance on SS's website. IMO, it shouldn't of even made it that far, very underrated piece! :rock

im happy that it did go to second chance cause that how i was able to get the exclusive, as soon as i saw pics on here i needed to get it in my collection

im happy that it did go to second chance cause that how i was able to get the exclusive, as soon as i saw pics on here i needed to get it in my collection

Oh yeah no doubt it was a great pick me up if you guys missed it the first time around. I'm glad it worked out for yah Jedi83, it is a great statue! :rock

I just picked the Exclusive version!!! It is definately my favorite iron man statue, it turned out great. Now I wish I still had the stealth iron man to go with him...

this is my first ever comiquette from sideshow.. in fact my only one in the collection lol

the exclusive's awesome :)

Howdy Folks!

Just want to share my happiness with you guys. My Classic IM exclusive waitlist just converted to an order. Although I collect mainly movie related pieces, I could not pass on this incredible piece, specially the exclusive which is a must in my opinion.

Now I will have Classic Iron Man, Green Hulk, Thor, Punisher and Juggernaut Maquette as my Marvel pieces.

Can't wait to get it... :banana

Cheers

Bear

Finally have some time to take some pictures,and i'm very happy with this piece!!!

Good shooting. This is an outstanding piece and I love mine. The Stark head was essential for me on this one, one of the few EX that I had to have.

Back