Clark W. Griswold custom thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap, please put me down for one of these! I'm going to do him from the original with the bb gun.

Another winner from Steven! This Chevy sculpt looks AMAZING...Dan, please put me on the list for one. :chew

Now, do I make a Clark W. Griswold, or do I tweak the hair a bit and go for an Irwin M. Fletcher? :D

clark-griswold.jpg

Irwin+Fletcher.jpg

I was also thinking of getting a Bill and doing the two of them from Caddyshack. It wouldn't be too hard.

PLEASE put me down for 2, on for my Dad & one for my Uncle, that sculpts is INSANELY GREAT!!!!

Ok, this head sculpt was commissioned by Spenser, whom you've seen many head sculpts done by in this forum. I have acquired the sculpt and mold, so while Spenser gets the credit he deserves for this awesome sculpt, all sales will be through me, Dan. I also want to let everyone know that despite I am a representative of Toy Anxiety, this is purely personal. I just don't use another ID to separate myself from the store.

The heads are currently on their way, and I will have 5 for sale to start at $35 unpainted. Sorry, won't be able to offer them painted at this time. I don't have that kind of talent. Here's a picture of the sculpt and a painted head, which was also painted by Spenser as a test shot.

Lastly, I started this thread more so I could get people's ideas on outfit pieces, so if anyone has any good ideas, let's here them. Specifically looking for ideas on the sweater and tie. Thanks!

clarkgriswold3.jpg

Well done Spenser and Congrats, Dan! :clap

Oh man!!! I am sooooo up for this!!! I used to do my old house
(pre-divorce) "Clark Griswold"!! I watch it every single Holiday Season...first!! I've even got two "Marty Moose" glasses!!:D:D

-Rex

MUST get one, want 2 but would settle for at least 1. 1 for my Father & 1 for my Uncle. Both HUGE fans

Wow, that looks fantastic! Though I'm not the biggest fan of those films, I am a huge SNL fan. And since I will soon have a Murray and Aykroyd sculpt. . .damn, tempting.

Back