• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cinemaquette Superman /SS Black Queen Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofWar

Super Freak
Reaction score
ENDOSKELETON HAS BEEN SOLD!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm selling the following items hoping to invest in Home Improvement:

Cinemaquette Superman SOLD

New in box.
Please contact me for more information if interested.

------------------------------------------------------------

I've also added the SS Black Queen Comiquette.
Excellent Condition in original box. :)

$190.00 + shipping. Please send as gift through Paypal, or split Paypal fees.

------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow 1/4 Endoskeleton

Me too.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Any takers? I haven't seen one of these up here in a looooong time!

You may need to come down on your price a bit, mine went for $600 a few months ago.

I'd really love to guys, but considering this piece sold for almost $600, and I paid over $875.00, I really can't. I haven't seen these go for that price ever since I've been on this site. Currently, I've only seen them for over $1200.00.

Anything lower would kill me. :(

It would have been nice for me to have scored one for $500.00 or $600.00, but the same goes for the 1/6 Predators. I can never imagine paying $800.00 for a Hot Toys Chopper or Scar as opposed to an actual 19 inch statue well detailed, but many still refuse to drop prices even though they originally paid only $135.00 for them. I, on the other hand paid more than the manufacture price. :(

Gotcha, well your patience might pay off, they are on the rare side now. I was just trying to give you a ballpark of what got most people biting. Best of luck with the sale! :duff

I'd really love to guys, but considering this piece sold for almost $600, and I paid over $875.00, I really can't. I haven't seen these go for that price ever since I've been on this site. Currently, I've only seen them for over $1200.00.

Anything lower would kill me. :(

It would have been nice for me to have scored one for $500.00 or $600.00, but the same goes for the 1/6 Predators. I can never imagine paying $800.00 for a Hot Toys Chopper or Scar as opposed to an actual 19 inch statue well detailed, but many still refuse to drop prices even though they originally paid only $135.00 for them. I, on the other hand paid more than the manufacture price. :(

oh yes, isn't the collecting world great.:yess:
as for myself i just never sell anything, that way i never lose money on anything.:monkey1

Gotcha, well your patience might pay off, they are on the rare side now. I was just trying to give you a ballpark of what got most people biting. Best of luck with the sale! :duff

I think he might do alright. I believe yours was also missing the box if I remember correctly. That may be why you received closer to retail.

My collection room is starting to look like Cyberdyne. lol
There's nothing wrong with that, but I do like variation as well. I just have a tad more T2 pieces than I'd like at the moment.

oh yes, isn't the collecting world great.:yess:
as for myself i just never sell anything, that way i never lose money on anything.:monkey1

That's been my goal up until now. hehe
I keep everything in my collection, and never have anything to trade. :wink1:

Just want it all!!! :rotfl

Re: Sideshow 1/4 Endoskeleton /SS Black Queen Comiquette

Added SS Black Queen Comiquette as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back