Cinemaquette Presents: Batman '89 Batmobile & Batwing -buy from Sideshow!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atheris

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just visted CM's site and their is a picture of the keaton batmobile. But no futher info. Is CM making the batmobile?...does anyone have any info on this? Being that I collect large scale diecast cars I would love to add something like that to my collection.

www.cinemaquette.com

Chris

Re: Cinemaquette batmobile?

Yes, I believe the original batmobile is in the works and will be sold under the 'Cinemaquette Presents' line. I believe it should be availalbe for pre-order anytime now, given the recent previews of this at last year's comic con and the recent Toy Fair.

Look at this as well:

wohoow, this is some discovery for me :)

thanx a lot dude!

IMG_1917copy.jpg

IMG_1918copy.jpg

and just look at those cockpit detailing! :horror
can't wait to see the finished batmobile!

Cinemaquette Batmobile WOW the cost

Retail price for the BATMOBILE is $2000.00, limited to a production run of 500 pieces, and the BATWING is priced at $1500.00, with a production run of 500 pieces. Orders will be taken on a first-come, first-served.
I really wanted to buy one of these but I would not pay more then $1000 for it $2000 is just out of my league on this. What do you guys think?

Re: Cinemaquette Batmobile WOW the cost

That's about what I expected. I just hope there are a couple of months between the Batmobile, the Batwing and the Reeve Cinemaquette. Or Dave's going to be a very sad little boy.

Hmm....I was expecting $1500 for the batmobile. I was off by $500....thats cool though. I also collect 1/8 diecast cars whos average price is between $5000-$6000. So this is like a deal to me:lol I guess ..ordered :chew

Chris

Last edited:

Love the Batmobile. The detail is simply stunning.

Just wished it had the light-up dashboard too.

Re: Cinemaquette Batmobile WOW the cost

Retail price for the BATMOBILE is $2000.00, limited to a production run of 500 pieces, and the BATWING is priced at $1500.00, with a production run of 500 pieces. Orders will be taken on a first-come, first-served.
I really wanted to buy one of these but I would not pay more then $1000 for it $2000 is just out of my league on this. What do you guys think?

i'm sad to say that i officially will not be buying this. my self proclamation of being one of the biggest Batman fans on the planet just took a hit. :monkey2

oh well, i'm happy with my Hot Wheels 89 Batmobile anyway. :chew

I'm more tempted by the Batwing, but it's simply too much money. I paid $1800 (shipped) for a lifesize, licensed Batman Begins statue, and that COMMANDS attention from 20 feet away. This would just be another Batmobile in the mix. It's nice, but I reserve that kind of money for vintage rare, or "wow" pieces. If it were 1/6 scale, that would be different.

I'm more tempted by the Batwing, but it's simply too much money. I paid $1800 (shipped) for a lifesize, licensed Batman Begins statue, and that COMMANDS attention from 20 feet away. This would just be another Batmobile in the mix. It's nice, but I reserve that kind of money for vintage rare, or "wow" pieces. If it were 1/6 scale, that would be different.

exactly my point. i would CONSIDER shelling out 2 grand for a lifesize piece. not something like this. yeesh. oh well, to the peeps who'd be getting this, just please post pics. thanks! :lol

would love to have it but way out of my price range.

How did Cinemaquette get a DC license?
Why can't SS get one too.... Arrggh...

DC and Diamond are very tight. I'm not certain, but maybe it has something to do with Sideshow's decision from years ago to no longer sell to Diamond.

edition size is very limited so i'm pretty sure it'll still probably get sold out. have to settle for pictures :)

and yeah, SS getting a DC license would just be my wildest dream..

Back