Cinemaquette Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Indy looks absolutely fabulous, but Jack's likeness is off. His face is too round, as such Depp's cheekbones aren't as prominent as they should be. He looks a bit fat. His face should be narrower, and his eyes look too small because his head is so round.

Josette said:
The Indy looks absolutely fabulous, but Jack's likeness is off. His face is too round, as such Depp's cheekbones aren't as prominent as they should be. He looks a bit fat. His face should be narrower, and his eyes look too small because his head is so round.

...not off at all,....this looks is the best likeness i ever seen,...wish I had the dough to afford it,...:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

NAT_0443.JPG

HOLY S*IT!!!!!!!!!!

Both look AMAZING.

I am not even a big fan of Pirates and want that Depp piece!

I love the scar in Indy's chin too.

Last edited:
Anakin said:
...not off at all,....this looks is the best likeness i ever seen,...wish I had the dough to afford it,...:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

NAT_0443.JPG

Erm, how long do you have to watch before this guy blinks?

I hear what others have said, but I think this likeness is spot on and, like Depp or not, it certainly looks like it's alive!

I cannot stop looking at these pieces. So realistic.

That's it.

I am even getting Jack now.

As much as I love Sideshow, CM is just at the top. Simply amazing.

Last edited:
P1010174.jpg

LMAO.

Enjoy that piece Xeno while the rest of us own the amazing CM replica.

;)

NAT_0443.JPG

Last edited:
OMG, I just did a double take... I could have sworn that WAS Depp... Amazing!

Indy looks great too, but not as 'alive' as the Jack statue. Still amazing though.

How the HELL am I going to a-Ford these... Guess I'll just have to go into Depp-bt again...

... sorry...:eek:

Gruson said:
LMAO.

Enjoy that piece Xeno while the rest of us own the amazing CM replica.

;)

Basically y would u spend that kinda money on something that look nothing like the original character when you can spend much less on a Medicom one which has better resemblence...
Depp.jpg

if you want high end go for Kojun's stuff!

Now his current Jack Sparrow project is pretty dead on!
https://blog.naver.com/kojun0422

That Indy looks AMAZING...Not entirely sold on the pose and the 'angry' face. the sculpt is GREAT...I just think Indy should have more of that smug "Trust Me" look...The gear looks INCREDIBLE though...

Now, I've said it before, and I'll say it again...Chant with me kids...

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif

I think the "Fat Face" on Jack is due to the angle of the pic and the fact this one is still not completely finished.

Those that say the likeness is off for Jack Sparrow please have your eyes checked. :rolleyes:

Indy still has a very prototype "feel" to it. I am sure they'll work out the kinks. I'll be getting both.

Bank account = minus $3,000

If you aren't seeing Depp shrunk down and locked in a glass case then it's the pictures, not the figure. It is absolutely the best likeness of anyone, ever. The pics don't do Indy justice either, but he didn't blow me away like Depp. Despite really needing his hat, this Cap'n Jack may have to be mine.

Of course there were little plaques on both saying "pending licensor approval" so they could both be Aragornized by the time they're released.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Those that say the likeness is off for Jack Sparrow please have your eyes checked. :rolleyes:

My eye sight's fine, thank you very much. :rolleyes: My opinion is my opinion. You don't have to agree, but that doesn't mean I'm blind.

Josette said:
My eye sight's fine, thank you very much. :rolleyes: My opinion is my opinion. You don't have to agree, but that doesn't mean I'm blind.

I was half joking when I said that Josette. Sorry if I offended you.

(you should still go to the eye doctor for your yearly check up) :D

Back