• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cinemaquette ALIEN Unopened and New FS or T

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aMaZeInG

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have the Cinemaquette 1:3 Alien for sale or trade. I have not even opened the shipper box so it is brand new. I am happy to send anywhere in the world for exact shiping costs. I have previously sent the Sideshow 1:1 Alien Warrior to the USA without a hitch so I am well schooled in handling large objects :D

£750 plus £50 delivery within the UK (collection available as well from London SW13)

The best quote I could find for delivery to the USA is £111 via DHL Express. So with the dollar currently at roughly 1.6 that is $1200 plus $177 delivery.

As for trading I am after a 300 Shield, 300 Helmet, Indiana Jones Whip, Indiana Jones Hat, Master Replicas Yoda Lightsaber, Icons Jurassic Park Raptor Claw, Icons Jurassic Park Egg, Icons Mask of Loki or a Gentle Giant Yoda Statue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back