Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, I'd be very curious to see one in person too. At the same time, it might be a bad idea cause it might make me want one.

All subjective guys. I like the pose and everything about it so sold my OG green Hulk and got CM Hulk. To me this is quality at another level that XM and Sideshow have not achieved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_3780.jpg

Dang, we need a larger Hulkbuster now. I have IA Hulkbuster on PO, and was thinking of getting on the Waitlist for HULK, but just dont think he will scale well since Hulkbuster needs to be 1x larger.
Correction, hulk is 8.5 feet, hulkbuster is 12 feet
So about 1 : 1.3

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

I think this looks great and especially like the rooted hair and sheer size. Personally, there is no way that I could afford this one anytime soon but there is no doubt that they did a great job on it. I also like the SSC Gray Hulk (the head sculpt more than anything else about it).

A lot of the criticisms that I've been reading in this thread seems to be from individuals who may be justifying their reasons for not picking this one up...as usual (I'm sure that pattern is easily recognized by now). Personally, I'd like more detail in certain areas but this is a movie statue and it has been executed amazingly well.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

The pose is growing on me but man, the execution on this is another level. Paint job looks sublime and being translucent, this thing will look so much better than photos can show. Also really like the routed hair and those teeth are insane. Congrats to those that are getting this .

All subjective guys. I like the pose and everything about it so sold my OG green Hulk and got CM Hulk. To me this is quality at another level that XM and Sideshow have not achieved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on getting a piece you love, and as for love of a piece being subjective that is one of the beauties of this hobby.

I have no interest in this, but the quality is there in my opinion. The hair may not be for everyone, but it does look nice with some patience.

the sheer size cannot be really appreciated in any pic.

Is it worth the asking price? well, 99% of the world would say anyone who would pay even $500 for a statue of a comic book character needs to seek professional help...so who are we to judge?

Congrats on getting a piece you love, and as for love of a piece being subjective that is one of the beauties of this hobby.

I have no interest in this, but the quality is there in my opinion. The hair may not be for everyone, but it does look nice with some patience.

the sheer size cannot be really appreciated in any pic.

Is it worth the asking price? well, 99% of the world would say anyone who would pay even $500 for a statue of a comic book character needs to seek professional help...so who are we to judge?

:exactly: :goodpost:

I think this looks great and especially like the rooted hair and sheer size. Personally, there is no way that I could afford this one anytime soon but there is no doubt that they did a great job on it. I also like the SSC Gray Hulk (the head sculpt more than anything else about it).

A lot of the criticisms that I've been reading in this thread seems to be from individuals who may be justifying their reasons for not picking this one up...as usual (I'm sure that pattern is easily recognized by now). Personally, I'd like more detail in certain areas but this is a movie statue and it has been executed amazingly well.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Or people just don't like it. Since the In hand photos have come out there have only been 4 posters who have thought this thing looks less then staller (one of them is getting it). I Have to assume I am one of the ones you are referring to since I am one of the ones who does not love this piece.

I am a Hulk fan so I have an interest in this piece as a Hulk fan. But I have said from the beginning that there were elements to this piece that I did not like. But as a hulk fan I can see why others would. For me the source material and the pose are deal breakers. I have said repeatedly if you like both then you have a winner on your hand. For me... The issues plus the price = a no go. If this were two grand less I would probably still pass due to the pants and pose. There are just too many other options I can go with that I do love... But the size alone makes it very tempting. Even at 3500.00 I tried to justify in my mind a way to ignore what I don't like about the piece so I could get this massive Hulk in my collection. However like I have said in many other threads.. You better make sure you love everything about a piece when you buy it. I don't care if it's 300.00 or 3000.00.. If you don't love it you will end up selling it. That's what I see with this piece for me. I would think it was awesome for about 6 months and then the things I don't like would bug me and I would sell. Admittedly it's easier to play that game with a 350.00 piece (do they even make them anymore :lol) so the higher the price the more you better be sure to love it.

I am not sure if your post was directed at me but like I said I was one of the 4 posters who was not wowed. At the same time I think I have heaped plenty of complements on this piece.

However not every piece is going to be universally loved. No matter how perfect you think it may be there are people who will legitimately not like it. it's the name of the game :)

Back