Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This hulk is 85cm tall according to video, which about same as ia hulkbuster. In fact, hulkbuster should 1x bigger than hulk?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Dang, we need a larger Hulkbuster now. I have IA Hulkbuster on PO, and was thinking of getting on the Waitlist for HULK, but just dont think he will scale well since Hulkbuster needs to be 1x larger.

Mine arrives today but I won't have time to open him up until tomorrow. Quite frankly, I don't know where I will be displaying this statue yet, but I didn't want to miss out on him just because of space issues. My Iron Man CM is still boxed up in my storage room. This HULK looks so impressive. I don't understand how people say there are so many Hulks out there that blow this one away. Even the original SS Hulk would look irrelevant next to this guy. AWESOME!

Even the original SS Hulk would look irrelevant next to this guy. AWESOME!

Steady there big man! :horror :lol I've got this big guy coming too but the OGs are sacred my friend...nothing can touch those bad boys ;)

4b67c981c56edadc17a6a0aa1fcab298.jpg

a870ca6bcef229d4ab7df95fa97b815c.jpg

:rotfl

Seriously...?

Don't leave, I'd love to hear more of your opinion. It's very informative. You obviously have an eye for quality pieces.

Okay ... I will say this. There are at least 4 Hulks out there that have already been produced that have a better sculpt and better presence than this thing does. Yeah sure they are smaller, but having seen them in pics with this one ... well it just looks bad to me. That doesn't include the 3 custom Hulks that I have seen that are either finishing up production or just going into it, two of which are being done by MASTER traditional sculptors, and one by a new very talented traditional guy who is just getting started on his. The fact is I could get any of them for less than this one. However, that is just my opinion.

Steady there big man! :horror :lol I've got this big guy coming too but the OGs are sacred my friend...nothing can touch those bad boys ;)

4b67c981c56edadc17a6a0aa1fcab298.jpg

a870ca6bcef229d4ab7df95fa97b815c.jpg

Gotta agree that one is just flippin amazing, and I didn't always think so.

Okay ... I will say this. There are at least 4 Hulks out there that have already been produced that have a better sculpt and better presence than this thing does. Yeah sure they are smaller, but having seen them in pics with this one ... well it just looks bad to me. That doesn't include the 3 custom Hulks that I have seen that are either finishing up production or just going into it, two of which are being done by MASTER traditional sculptors, and one by a new very talented traditional guy who is just getting started on his. The fact is I could get any of them for less than this one. However, that is just my opinion.

25568475533_8d170260e6_b.jpg

Clearly the other 4 destroy the ECC Hulk in terms concept design, presence, sculpt, color and detail. Definitely not worth $300. :lol

Translucent Resin, Acrylic Teeth, rooted hair.... what the hell was Steve Wang/ECC thinking? :horror He only has about 30 years experience in this industry, so it's obvious he's still a novice. I'd love to see what these other MASTER, traditional sculptors are producing.

Clearly I should've taken my $3k and bought that XM Magneto statue, the God of All Statues. No one, not even Randy Bowen could produce something that could dethrone the God of All Statues. :cuckoo:

Clearly the other 4 destroy the ECC Hulk in terms concept design, presence, sculpt, color and detail. Definitely not worth $300. :lol

Translucent Resin, Acrylic Teeth, rooted hair.... what the hell was Steve Wang/ECC thinking? :horror He only has about 30 years experience in this industry, so it's obvious he's still a novice. I'd love to see what these other MASTER, traditional sculptors are producing.

Clearly I should've taken my $3k and bought that XM Magneto statue, the God of All Statues. No one, not even Randy Bowen could produce something that could dethrone the God of All Statues. :cuckoo:

You asked me to share more ... Lol

Sorry m8... there are so many BETTER Hulks out there, and for a for a far BETTER price point then this one. There are SO many amazing Hulks coming out. I could fill a collection just with the Hulks I have seen teased and they ALL blow this one away and are a fraction of the price. Honestly, I wouldn't pay $300 for this thing. However, that is the last I will say about it here. Had my say and moving on.

I can't argue with that.... I like other Hulk sculpts more... I just don't think it's that far off from the Proto. So if you like the proto you will be happy. If you don't then you would be more like Spidey... However you are nuts not to take one for $300.00 :lol

You know I was not picking an argument though... Just surprised that you thought it was that off from Proto... Personally I am with you about the overall look of this thing.

:rotfl

Seriously...?

Don't leave, I'd love to hear more of your opinion. It's very informative. You obviously have an eye for quality pieces.

Spidey is a good guy... He just does not like this piece. Neither do I. Spidey seems to dislike it more then me though :)

I'd take one for $300 :lol

Exactly :)

I will name 4 Hulk statues that I like Better...

King Hulk
OG Hulk
Hulk Comiquette
Hulk Maquette.

I would take all 4 over this... If this was 1/4 scale I would take the New Green and grey PF over this also.

Not in love with pose or sculpt of this piece at all. It's size is the best thing about it IMO.

It's really interesting to read everyone opinion on him. I wonder if people would change their mind, and like him a little more than they do today, if this was at their local comic shop to view in person.

I only own the SS/Legacy effects Avengers Hulk Maquette, and the SS Grey Hulk Comicquette. They each have their own qualities, but you can tell they are made of a Stone like material. It's just the mixture of the Poly Stone medium mixed with the paint app that make a flat sheen to them.

What I personally like about this ECC Hulk is the Skin looks like Skin, it has depth to it. It looks like I could poke him and the skin would flex like a real body would.

My dilemma now is IA Hulkbuster wont be able to take him down as ECC Hulk is larger.

First, those newer SS Hulk PF's are horrible. The switch out faces killed it for me. It's so obvious the face does not match the body.

CM's Hulk is Avengers Hulk. Are all these 'other' Hulks about to come out Avengers Hulk ?

If you don't like the Avengers Hulk, that's fine, but there is no question that is what this is.

Not really sure how much better a Hulk could be that is trying to replicate what was in the movie.

First, those newer SS Hulk PF's are horrible. The switch out faces killed it for me. It's so obvious the face does not match the body.

CM's Hulk is Avengers Hulk. Are all these 'other' Hulks about to come out Avengers Hulk ?

If you don't like the Avengers Hulk, that's fine, but there is no question that is what this is.

Not really sure how much better a Hulk could be that is trying to replicate what was in the movie.

Good post. This Hulk and pose is the one to own in my opinion. Besides styling the hair yourself, the finish product is as close as you can get to an advertised proto. Congrats to who all pick him up.

It's really interesting to read everyone opinion on him. I wonder if people would change their mind, and like him a little more than they do today, if this was at their local comic shop to view in person.

I only own the SS/Legacy effects Avengers Hulk Maquette, and the SS Grey Hulk Comicquette. They each have their own qualities, but you can tell they are made of a Stone like material. It's just the mixture of the Poly Stone medium mixed with the paint app that make a flat sheen to them.

What I personally like about this ECC Hulk is the Skin looks like Skin, it has depth to it. It looks like I could poke him and the skin would flex like a real body would.

My dilemma now is IA Hulkbuster wont be able to take him down as ECC Hulk is larger.

I have said several times that I bet this looks really great in person. But I think much of that will have to do with the size. If this was 1/4 scale I am not sure how great I would think it was because I really really don't care for the pose. I also was not in love with the changes they made to the Hulk's look. They are subtle but they are there.

We are saying if we were going to have "any Hulk" this would not be our first choice. Sure I would choose this over the new hulks with the switchable heads because the size of the new one is AWESOME. But as a sculpt. I don;t like the pose. Yes it's an Avengers Hulk... But it's an AoU Avengers Hulk. There are subtle changes to the face that I don't like though I did prefer the more ripped muscular body. I hate the pants on this one and I will say it again the pose kills it for me. For the Price it;s not even close. If I could only have one hulk this would not be the one.

Just My opinion. If you love it that is Awesome! I hope you are getting one. If this was comic based, or based on the first film with a better pose I would have thought about finding a way to pay for it. As is the best part to me is it;s size. Take away that and I even like the new Hulks better (Ex green head and grey version). But I got a good green Ex Head sculpt.. I don;t know about gray yet.. That is waiting for me to open it at home today.

But I will say it again. I am sure this looks pretty damn cool in person. But I better love everything about a statue if I am going to look at it every day because that "cool" factor will wear off.. Especially at 4000.00

This response pretty much echoes my feelings about this HULK. People keep saying it's expensive (and it is in the grand scheme of things and compared to other Hulk statues), but you get a lot for what you pay. It's limited to less than 400, 1/3 scale, rooted hair, acrylic teeth, translucent resin, etc. I paid $3300 shipped and with CA taxes. That's quite a bit of cash, but the way the statue collecting market is, with customs and XM prices, $3300 doesn't seem that bad. That's close to what XM Magneto was going for and I'd rather have this Hulk than XM Magneto (I do like XM Magneto and own it). And now with all this freaking recast BS I'm going to stick with CM as you won't see any of their stuff get recast.

I think the biggest issue with this statue is simply the plentiful options of Hulk statues out there. There's something for everyone. If this isn't your cup due to dislike of the Avengers movie Hulk that's one thing. But there's no denying it's a badass statue in my eyes.

This response pretty much echoes my feelings about this HULK. People keep saying it's expensive (and it is in the grand scheme of things and compared to other Hulk statues), but you get a lot for what you pay. It's limited to less than 400, 1/3 scale, rooted hair, acrylic teeth, translucent resin, etc. I paid $3300 shipped and with CA taxes. That's quite a bit of cash, but the way the statue collecting market is, with customs and XM prices, $3300 doesn't seem that bad. That's close to what XM Magneto was going for and I'd rather have this Hulk than XM Magneto (I do like XM Magneto and own it). And now with all this freaking recast BS I'm going to stick with CM as you won't see any of their stuff get recast.

I think the biggest issue with this statue is simply the plentiful options of Hulk statues out there. There's something for everyone. If this isn't your cup due to dislike of the Avengers movie Hulk that's one thing. But there's no denying it's a badass statue in my eyes.

I just look at this pic and think....WOW!!! It's so good it looks real! :love
70760d7696caee4321158d98ffa91938.jpg

If you like the proto... You should like this... No question!! Congrats!!!

Back