Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could afford it but $2000 is way too much for me. Everything looks great in this though. That pose is killer!

Not really feeling it and Hulk in Lycra :( Supposed it cuts down his clothes bill.
Look forward to seeing it painted.

The base is amazing! One of the best I've ever seen :drool

I may get this one. Not a fan of 1:3 actually but do have the CM Predator, Terminator Endo and Terminatrix, and those are some of the top pieces in the collection. Don't want to spend more than $2K on it though.

A regular sized human Cinemaquette is $2,000. This could be more like $3,000.

nah, Marcus was $2k as well, and he is huge. I'll pass at $3k, but closer to $2k , and I will sell off paper thin Hulk and cancel all other Hulks for this one. I don't care about the shorts.

11079656_10153259586601096_6280584418004409754_n.jpg

Oh wow. I'm assuming it's close to 3 feet and 3k. Who's making this thing?

I am guessing this will be 3000.00 at least... Wasn't Vader 3000.00??? I know there original prices were 2000.00 but it seems like Vader was much more... I could be wrong.. But this Hulk is going to be Huge....

Like someone else said.. I don't fully trust CM.. There always seem to be something off with their sculpts... Hulk should be a little easier as he does not have to be a perfect rendition of the film for it to still be Hulk... I hope it turn out awful so I don't have to even think about being tempted:) :) :).

:goodpost:lol. I was thinking the same thing. I'll be praying it doesn't come out that great. If it turns out awesome. 'm screwed.

I am guessing this will be 3000.00 at least... Wasn't Vader 3000.00??? I know there original prices were 2000.00 but it seems like Vader was much more... I could be wrong.. But this Hulk is going to be Huge....

Like someone else said.. I don't fully trust CM.. There always seem to be something off with their sculpts... Hulk should be a little easier as he does not have to be a perfect rendition of the film for it to still be Hulk... I hope it turn out awful so I don't have to even think about being tempted:) :) :).

smh, no, Vader was $2k, not $3k. You can still get Vader for $2k. Marcus is huge and is $2k, I don't get where all this $3k comes from when he is all resin, with some hair. The drone will add some dollars to that too, but it's not like this is a complex piece.

There's just something about Cinemaquette pieces that don't sit well me, in terms of likeness. Obviously, paint app will make or break any piece and this will be no exception. But I'll reserve final judgement with more pics. Thing looks massive there. That hair worries me though, mixing media like that with the rest kind of 'scares' me. The pants don't bother much though.

Completely agree.

This Hulk looks pretty good imo, though the yoga pants gotta go.

smh, no, Vader was $2k, not $3k. You can still get Vader for $2k. Marcus is huge and is $2k, I don't get where all this $3k comes from when he is all resin, with some hair. The drone will add some dollars to that too, but it's not like this is a complex piece.

I only thought 3K because for some reason I thought Vader was 3K.... Was CM stuff originally 1K then jumped to 2K? Perhaps that is where I got the thousand dollar hike from.

no, some of them started out at $1500 when the company first started. To this date, the MIB Rosenberg has been the highest priced bust or maquette at $2300. I can see $2500 for this honestly, but not $3k. I'm sure there will be someone that will make custom ripped pants for this. This puts the Sideshow movie Hulk to shame imo, as it should given who is making it.

This is going to be a large statue no doubt - probably a touch smaller than the Wolverine LSF - but is it really worth much more than a SS LSF given the complexity of what it is? I know the 7 CM fanboys will justify it saying CM are the Ferrari of the statue world with the supposed superior applied paints and clothing, and ignore any wonky pose and poor likeness while they are at it, but really CM aren't any better than SS, XM studios or PCS when they get their statues right. And PCS are selling 1:3 statues that are awesome for nearly 1:3 of the price CM are.

In case anyone is interested, I found this video from Monsterpalooza 2015 on Youtube. There are some nice close ups of the ECC 1:3 Hulk around the 1 minute mark. This was also posted on the Chocolate by Death forum: "Height of Hulk is around 36 inches, base is around 25 inches, elbow to elbow around 32 inches. ECC and CM are looking into translucent resin. The pants are temporary and not the final version. The hair is effectively a glued on hair piece". Expect more pictures and video soon from Rafael Robledo Jr.

This is going to be a large statue no doubt - probably a touch smaller than the Wolverine LSF - but is it really worth much more than a SS LSF given the complexity of what it is? I know the 7 CM fanboys will justify it saying CM are the Ferrari of the statue world with the supposed superior applied paints and clothing, and ignore any wonky pose and poor likeness while they are at it, but really CM aren't any better than SS, XM studios or PCS when they get their statues right. And PCS are selling 1:3 statues that are awesome for nearly 1:3 of the price CM are.

I disagree, when was the last time SS came out with anything that equalled any of the recent ECC pieces in overall quality? Prolly just the reaper. SS can't compete with other companies when it comes to getting the most out of your dollar. The pcs pieces are nice , but so far, nothing complex has come out of that 1:3 line that competes with the best at that scale .

Back