• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cimemaquette TX / Attakus R2-D2 & Emperor / Sideshow Arwen weta + star trek spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raider

Super Freak
Reaction score
Cimemaquette TX / Attakus Emperor / Spiderman VS Hulk / Arwen weta / star trek spock

Looking to buy the following:- ------ May also be intersted in the alien diormas if the price is right

If you want to trade i have, Blade VS Dracula EX

Cimemaquette TX
tx_1.jpg

Spiderman VS Hulk ( not realy looking for the EX and it can be damaged )
9002_press01-001.jpg

Attakus Emperor
imperator_tron.jpg

Arwen weta statue
9313.jpg

Sideshow Spock

7107_image01.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Cimemaquette TX / Attakus R2-D2 & Emperor / Sideshow Arwen weta + star trek spock

there is a spock for sale in the sale threads bro....not too bad on price either

good luck in the hunt

Re: Cimemaquette TX / Attakus R2-D2 & Emperor / Sideshow Arwen weta + star trek spock

there is a spock for sale in the sale threads bro....not too bad on price either

good luck in the hunt

thanks for the help, but i noticed it other day and hes a USA only seller :maul he dont like us English :D

There's an attakus emperor on ebay right now.

bumppppppppppp....

Come on guys sell me your tx lol

BUMP still looking attakus R2-D2 FOUND

New want HULK VS SPIDERMAN

Do you purchase from US-based folks? I have the hulk vs spider-man dio regular if you're interested, and the Cap America PF, and the Red skull Pf, and the X-men vs Sentinel Dio Exclusive, and the list goes on and on =/ FYI, my ebay selling ID feedback is 457 and at 100% =) And that includes alot of foreign buyers.

dont make me go to evil bay ................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back