Chuck Norris? Is there one.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was thinking about this last night. I've looked around, and never seen one ( least, not a good one) anyone know anything?.

Heh, this might be a good one for Head-play I suppose

Nope.

Lone Wolf Mcquade

pols_feature-11805.jpeg

And Matt Hunter

invasion_usa_poster_02.jpg

1/6 is not big enough to contain all the awesomeness of Chuck Norris. Stay tuned for a 6/1 Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris Karate Commando's are the only official ones I've ever seen. Back in the 80's or so, 6" or 8" I can't remember, it's been so long since I've dug them out and looked at them. There was also a car.

The question should be . . .

WHY is not there a 1:6 Chuck Norris?

Some of us can finally realize our 1:6 goal of having such classic Chuck Norris characters from such 80's fare as MISSING IN ACTION, THE DELTA FORCE, CODE OF SILENCE, INVASION USA.

And maybe a mid to early 80's Chuck Norris headsculpt for GOOD GUYS WEAR BLACK, THE OCTAGON, FORCED VENGEANCE, and some others.

I had a 1/6 Chuck Norris but after putting him on display and closing the door the next morning the figure was gone and I found all my female figures and statues strangely pregnant including the aliens and huge piles of polystone dusting the entire room from what I gather to be the male figures and statues. There was a small hole in the wall and cracks on the sidewalk...not sure what happened.

The question should be . . .

WHY is not there a 1:6 Chuck Norris?

Some of us can finally realize our 1:6 goal of having such classic Chuck Norris characters from such 80's fare as MISSING IN ACTION, THE DELTA FORCE, CODE OF SILENCE, INVASION USA.

And maybe a mid to early 80's Chuck Norris headsculpt for GOOD GUYS WEAR BLACK, THE OCTAGON, FORCED VENGEANCE, and some others.

Check out the link I posted for a Good Guys Wear Black version.

Back