Chuck Norris Custom Heads!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, chill out.
Its a Chuck Norris Custom Heads!!! thread. Aliens characters would just make more sense in the Aliens section.
Oh, and that link didn't work.

We can modify any head to not have a neck. A number of male bodies that people use still necessitate a neck on the head, but we can always accommodate both.

With this particular sculpt, taking the neck off means some of the hair in the back goes away if you are okay with that.

If I get one I would want it cut like this...And save the hair...It's a bit tricky to do.
picture0118.jpg

Dude, chill out.
Its a Chuck Norris Custom Heads!!! thread. Aliens characters would just make more sense in the Aliens section.
Oh, and that link didn't work.

Chillin all the way man,.... Twas more like, o there is a new thread by snyder-man, so i was like,.... Maybe more will shout out for a new Bill Paxton as Hudson sculpt.

If there is no reason at all to say that in this thread then you would have made a good point my friend.

BTW ,Thanks for pointing me on that link, hope this will work.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87963

You know Chuck is ranked number four in the list of the most deadly "actors", as he has killed 455 bad guys in 27 movies?

Bumped for those who weren't aware these were out there. Any chance of an older Expendables version?

Back