Chubbyman's Customs - Black Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubbyman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just want to share my very first ever paint job ever. I hope I did not screw up Seb's amazing Sculpt.

Black Mask:

Thanks for looking! I will have more hopefully. My next one I really want to tackle BBkill's bond but I am not skilled enough yet. I am still trying to find the right skin tone for daniel Craig...Any ideas?

Also, I have read that primer is absolutely essential to painting process, I just want to know, does anyone know a good way to get an even coat on a sculpt? Maybe like propping it on a stick or something? I tried my primer and it shoots out chunks. I learned to spray it a good 30 cm away and to go in an up and down motion, but how do you get the primer into the deeper part of the sculpt like the ridge of the nose and Daniel Craig's eyes without screwing up the priming process?

Hope you guys like it. :duff

Last edited:
Re: Chubbyman Starts Painting!

Skin tone is usually a pea size of burnt sienna, raw sienna, add titanium white till happy. Then maybe a very very small amount of blue or black. Hope this helps bud. Not sure on the primer, I usually use army painters matte sealer.

Skin tone is usually a pea size of burnt sienna, raw sienna, add titanium white till happy. Then maybe a very very small amount of blue or black. Hope this helps bud. Not sure on the primer, I usually use army painters matte sealer.

:exactly::goodpost: Great for a first try by the way Chubbyman! :wave:hi5:

Thanks guys! I will try to formula Rahmier, It's just that Daniel Craig's complexion is really hard to nail :\

Here is Black mask put together:

Parts from various things but I think the black shirt is not very good..cheap ebay one. Probably will use the new Wolverine one.

Back