Chrono Trigger ?!?!?! Come on fans ... Bring it here ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z0MBIEproof

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know there are tons and tons of Chrono Trigger Fans out there...

Imagine the possibilities... I guarantee that these statues would sell out quick...

Multiple characters...Enemy's...even the ship :dance

I know people are loving the Mass Effect, Dead Space, Halo Statues...

But imagine buying a statue or premium format that takes you back to your video gaming roots... I would love it!!

Show some love here and leave a comment if you would love to see Sideshow Collectibles make a Chrono Trigger line...

Maybe if we start a list of people who would buy into it they may consider it...

Pipe Dream? We will never know till we try :hi5:

A partnership between Square and Sideshow would be a dream come true. Chrono Trigger has always been one of my favorite games.

A partnership between Square and Sideshow would be a dream come true. Chrono Trigger has always been one of my favorite games.

I agree completely!!! And yes...I still find myself playing Chrono Trigger every year or so...just to bring that that nostalgic feeling :dance

Thx for the post and let's keep it alive!

I'm still sad Square themselves did not continue their 1/4 Masterpiece lineup. I have their Gabranth and love it. It's an awesome statue.

"Crono beat reptites!" :lol

Imagine the diorama possibilities with this game! 3 characters doing triple techs? Definite buy.

My favorite game of all time. Played it more times than I can remember. Before they make figures of this, they should re-release this, to current standard graphics.

I know they've done a few rereleases ... But not with updated graphics.... I currently have it on an ipad and love it...it would be cool! But I would still love to see some statues... A whole series...chrono, lucia, marle, robot, frog, Ayla, and magus! That's 7 statues that would sell out every time... :wink1:

Even a Lavos for a large scale PF .... Awesomeeeeeeeneeesssssss!

How about an Epoch with some characters sitting inside or a even a Nu exclusive? Hmm. A Lavos would be interesting to see.

How about a diorama or for individual statues all the bases line up or form up, like the X-men danger room statues inspired by Jim lee?

Diorama would be sweet! And I think a Lavos would be epic! Maybe even the PF as the sideshow exclusive of switch out heads with different expressions... Hmm or...what's that robot in the carnival that you play for tokens... That would be cool too..infinite possibilities lol

Part of the problem is getting the liscensing for this. Becuase of the square/einex and monolith soft split, I think it might be too hard to get.
I'd love to be wrong, however.

Also, i think i'd prefer 1/6th figures to animu statues.

Part of the problem is getting the liscensing for this. Becuase of the square/einex and monolith soft split, I think it might be too hard to get.

I agree with you on this considering how squarenix was being run during the last 5 years. Plus I'm not sure if its just me but they seem to be either testing the waters or just really unsure if they should if they should really get into the statue market, considering that I'm not the only one in the here who has wanted either a really articulated action figure or a really sweet statue of characters from FF, Chrono Triggers, or Valkyrie Profile.

In my Jim Carrey voice ... "So you're saying there's a chance?!?"

:lol:lol:lol

I wish they would too but it's pretty much a no go. They never even really ventured into FF which is arguably there biggest franchise.

They are missing out on such a huge fanbase with these titles too. Imagine if someone had released FF, Chrono or Xenogears high end figures/statues! I'm actually surprised Medicom never did ANY of these

I do know that there have been a few FF statue releases such as Kotobukiya but i mean at least 1/6 above and 1/4 for statues

I wish they would too but it's pretty much a no go. They never even really ventured into FF which is arguably there biggest franchise.

They are missing out on such a huge fanbase with these titles too. Imagine if someone had released FF, Chrono or Xenogears high end figures/statues! I'm actually surprised Medicom never did ANY of these

I do know that there have been a few FF statue releases such as Kotobukiya but i mean at least 1/6 above and 1/4 for statues

I agree...the fanbase is huge. I mean who hasn't played an RPG at least once in their life...Square needs to loosen or cut the cord on its license and give us figures or statues ( preferably statues since that's what I collect )

Come on square enixfidher times a ticking and we are waiting :impatient:

Now that you mention Xenogears I totally forgot about that one, only cause my bro was into more than I was. A Xenogears or Saga line would be sweet considering that SS just started PO for their Pacific Rim statue line.

Back