Statue Chronicle: Terminator: Dark Fate - T-800 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you're right about the eye. The iris doesn't even look as big as his nostril. Going to see this tomorrow.

For sure. Someone should mention that on their Facebook page.

Very well done piece and marvelously gruesome but I feel the more "iconic" (for lack of a better word) look for "old Carl" would have been his leather jacket and assault rifle w/grenade launcher that he wore on the chopper and the plane.

The t-shirt is a little too "BR 2049 Dekkard" to put in statue form IMO.

Yeah the t-shirt look is a little boring but the battle damage definitely makes up for it. As a-Dev said the human eye being so undersized is my main gripe with it.

Wish someone had made a T3 arnold from the ending of film, like the neca one.

Oh good, finally at least one single high end collectible from Dark Fate. I've been waiting for something to show up.
A little too big for my collection but if it's my only choice I'll probably take it.
I wish maybe Hot Toys would do a damaged Carl.

Yeah I'd love to see a HT battle damaged Carl too. What a cool figure that would be. The level of damage he has at the end is awesome. I'm hoping Sideshow puts this up for PO soon so I can use my rewards points on it.

The re-used Genisys endoskeleton - especially the skull - doesn't look great with Arnold like the original Stan Winston sculpts because it is symmetrical and not sculpted to fit.

Oh good, finally at least one single high end collectible from Dark Fate. I've been waiting for something to show up.
A little too big for my collection but if it's my only choice I'll probably take it.
I wish maybe Hot Toys would do a damaged Carl.

Yeah even though I didn't care much for the movie, I still really loved his BD look at the end and would be very tempted to order that figure.

The Arnold likeness is terrible.

I do think it needs work. It all looks pretty good except for the human eye.
Does Chronicle stuff usually end up on other sites like Sideshow and BBTS? Never gotten anything from them before. I'm still deciding whether I want this at all (likeness not so convincing) but if I do, I'd rather get it at a reseller I've used before.

I liked the movie enough to where I'd get this statue if it's available on Sideshow. The lack of terminator collectibles in general and overall battle damage of this piece makes this a no-brainer. I think the likeness looks great besides the human eye, if that were fixed I think it would look much better.

Didn't they use actual scans provided by the studio? I think the likeness is good. The overall statue looks great to me, but I really did not like this film so I can't see myself buying anything from it. Plus I don't trust Chronicle to match that paint job in production.

Didn't they use actual scans provided by the studio? I think the likeness is good. The overall statue looks great to me, but I really did not like this film so I can't see myself buying anything from it. Plus I don't trust Chronicle to match that paint job in production.

Back