Chronicle collectibles T-800 life size bust: Terminator Genisys.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like Hot Toys, agreed looks like one of those stands. Hot Toys one looks nice, but one piece I like less than a bust is a figure give me polystone and a full statue

Wish I could get the life size Endo 2.0 from SS

400060-t-800-endoskeleton-001.jpg

Wish I could get the life size Endo 2.0 from SS

I was considering their new bust, but even that is $900, so I think I'll stay content with my TG Endoskull. Despite the lack of chrome, it looks awesome on display.

I wish I could get the version 1 SS 1:1. The leaning issue with the 2.0 is scary with a piece that expensive.

I got one of the last endo skulls and glad I did as they are sold out now! So happy with this. As much as it would have been nice with the chip as the sideshow one I think this has some nice details especially the better teeth. I actually like this color more then the chrome too as I feel if they were made real, they would be more this color then chrome and can see more details in the skull with the metal grey color.

Nice pics and congrats. I still love this endoskull and have no regrets about it. I agree with you on the more matte gun metal finish vs. chrome. The way I have my lights set on it looks good and I think the shiny chrome of a more screen accurate piece would give off too many relections and possibly some of the finer details would be lost in them, as you say. This piece just exudes badassery.

Nice pics and congrats. I still love this endoskull and have no regrets about it. I agree with you on the more matte gun metal finish vs. chrome. The way I have my lights set on it looks good and I think the shiny chrome of a more screen accurate piece would give off too many relections and possibly some of the finer details would be lost in them, as you say. This piece just exudes badassery.

They got the finish right with the full endo they did in the states, but these didn't turn out as well. They are still nicer than the current SS chrome ones and won't be remade forever like those either.

It’s up for order with 3-4 week delivery. Any thoughts of quality!? Really wish the nameplate was magnetic so it could be removed. Considering putting this between my 2 Jungle Hunter PF’s. Thoughts on idea and/or this item?

It’s up for order with 3-4 week delivery. Any thoughts of quality!? Really wish the nameplate was magnetic so it could be removed. Considering putting this between my 2 Jungle Hunter PF’s. Thoughts on idea and/or this item?

Might want to read the thread, its been out a while. I sold mine, never happy with the paint finish, but otherwise it is a nice piece.

If the gunmetal finish doesn't bother you, it's a very nice piece. That's the only knock on it. Well, that and the fact it's from T:G and not T1/T2. Teeth are good (not cheap looking), eyes have the cool fade-out when turned off, and most importantly has a real badass presence on display. I have mine on top of my Terminator Detolf with lights shining up on it. Looks very evil and imposing as it stares down with a wicked robotic death gaze.

If the gunmetal finish doesn't bother you, it's a very nice piece. That's the only knock on it. Well, that and the fact it's from T:G and not T1/T2. Teeth are good (not cheap looking), eyes have the cool fade-out when turned off, and most importantly has a real badass presence on display. I have mine on top of my Terminator Detolf with lights shining up on it. Looks very evil and imposing as it stares down with a wicked robotic death gaze.

Thanks! What is it made of? Any plastic material? Good weight to it!?

I’m torn between this one and the T2 ‘mask’. Both available on Sideshow. Any thoughts!? The T2 mask is $389. The TG Skull is $600.

I thought these CC skulls were sold out as pointed out by someone else a couple of posts before. Now I get an email from Sideshow that they are still selling them. Did they get a new batch or what happened?

I thought these CC skulls were sold out as pointed out by someone else a couple of posts before. Now I get an email from Sideshow that they are still selling them. Did they get a new batch or what happened?

Chronicle said on FB that it was a mistake by SS

Wonder what happened there. They still show it as sold-out on the CC website.

Back